Strong For Too Long

🧜‍♂️Sorry for the lack of uploads. I am still in finals week and it's been hard to update all the books I'm working on. I also have other social media account I need to update as well, but it's hard. I've been Hella busy! Maybe I'll try to make an update vid on my YouTube just to explain my situation. Anyways thats why the chapters are short and limited. Enjoy anyways!~Maddy🧜‍♂️

McCree gasped and swam towards Hanzo grabbing his arm.

"Wait Hanzo, I..."

Hanzo turned around sternly.

"I hope you are satisfied. Once this is all over, we will never see eachother again."

Hanzo shoved McCree off, stepped out of the water and walked away. Jesse cursed to himself and walked out. He dried his hair off and looked down at his phone to hear it ring. He answered.

"It's McCree."

"Hey it's Jacob. I wanted to tell you that Lucas just came out of the hospital. They said that there was a large amount of sea dragon venom in his blood. The doctors were able to get it out, but he's going to be at home for a few days."

McCree thought to himself. "Sea dragon venom?"

"Poor guy probably still has that damn stuff in his body. He keeps spoutin off about mermaids." Jacob said.

McCree grew nervous.

"I-I have no clue why he'd be talkin nonsense like that. It's not like mermaids are real. I'm sure it's just a side effect of the venom. He'll be back to normal in no time." Jesse said.

"I hope so. I'm still down a man. Are you able to come and work tomorrow? You could bring that new friend of yours."

McCree looked behind him and out the window to see Hanzo sitting on the edge of the deck, sulking.

"Yeah, I guess I could."

"Great, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye Jacob."

McCree hung up and sighed. He stared out the window again at Hanzo. Jesse smiled to himself. He had an idea. That night he went down to the doc to use their computer. He researched everything on mermaids he could find and about the island Hanzo lived under.

----------

"Hey Hanzo?"

Hanzo grumbled a bit.

"What do you want?"

"Tomorrow Jacob needs me out on the water fishing and I'm thinking you could come with."

"Why would help you?"

"Well, while my net was in the water I was gonna go investigate the island of...Doragon I think it was called."

Hanzo gasped and turned to McCree.

"Did you say Doragon?"

"Um yeah?"

Hanzo stared wide eyed and stood up.

"That means Dragon in Japanese. That means, that island is part of the Japanese merpeople history!"

McCree stared in shock.

"Damn. Well, I did some reaserch. This article says that mysterious things can happen on these islands if they have magic moon pools in them, like the one in the cave. On full and new moons a variety of things can happen there."

"Like what?"

"I guess if a mermaid is in or by a moon pool durring the full moon in the presence of a human, they can turn human."