I'm No Saint

Hanzo peered out the window, but saw nothibg in the woods. He continued shutting the blindes around the house. Genji looked concerned.
"Brother. What is going on?"
Hanzo turned rapidly breathing as he made his way across the room.
"I don't know, but I think someone has found out that I'm a merman. Jesse has a plan. I don't know what he has in mind. I just hope this is all over soon. It's not safe for us to be out right now."

--------------------

McCree's face was blank as he sternly walked down to the doc. His boots knocked against the deck as he heavily walked to the doc house. A faint light was shining through the windows. The small clank of McCree's spurs was enough to scare away the fish tonight. Silence broke as McCree approached the doc house. The door swung open making a loud creek. The bell that hung over the door jingled a bit and turned Jacob's gaze towards the door. He was having another drink at the bar. Jacob was surprised to see him. He glanced around the doc house making sure no one was coming.
"Jesse!" He whispered. "I've gotta tell you something."
McCree's hat was dipped just below his eyes. He took a few paces towards Jacob without a word.
"We should go somewhere more private." Jacob said jumping down from the barstool. McCree followed him closely out the door. Jacob began walking down the deck and passed several boats. A full moon shone bright and glimmered across the water as they walked. McCree could see a faint sillouet of Doragon Island on the horizon. They got to the end of the doc. Jacob turned and looked excited.
"I know I'm going to sound insane, but I want you to think about it."
McCree nodded. Jacob took a deep breath.
"I think Hanzo is a mermaid."
McCree's eyes grew wide from under his hat.
"Do you have proof of this?"
"Well, no. Not yet, but haven't you noticed how weired he acts. He kind of just showed up out of nowhere. He seemed to communicate to that shark on the boat. And everytime he gets wet, he disappears."
"You're right Jacob. You have no proof. Why don't you just drop it."
"No Jesse, just hear me out."
McCree sighed.
"Quit while you're ahead Jacob. You're talking about my sugarbean."
McCree's fosl gaze fell on Jacob. He stared sternly back at him.
"I've been talking to Lucas."
McCree gasped.
"What?!"
"I know, I know. It sounds bad, but now seeing Hanzo more closely I am starting to have my doubs. I don't think I can just drop this McCree. If Hanzo really is a mermaid, imagine the money we would have! We'd be rich!"
All of a sudden McCree's swift hand grabbed Jacob's collar. He gasped for air.
"McCree! Wha...what are you...?!"
"I warned you Jacob."
McCree stared angrily at him. His other hand reached for his gun. He threw Jacob to the deck. He stared in shock and took scared scoots to the edge of the deck. Jacob saw his reflection in the water. He looked back up at McCree's evil eye in fear.
"McCree please!"
Jesse drew his gun.
"I may look as pretty as an angel, but I'm no saint."
He pulled the trigger. Jacob's body splashed into the water below. McCree kept his gaze locked and twirled his gun into it's holster.

McCree was silent as he walked into the house. Hanzo stared in shock throwing his arms around McCree. It made Jesse stop in his tracks.
"Thank goodness Jesse! What happened to Jacob?" Hanzo asked.
McCree looked deeply into Hanzo's relieved expression and gave a soft smile.
"You don't need to worry darling. He's fish bait now."
McCree leaned into Hanzo gently pecking his lips. He pulled his fingers through his hair. Hanzo kissed him intimently and pulled Jesse close. He took small breaths out his nose and sighed with pleasure. Hanzo broke the kiss and smiled hugging McCree tighter.
"So, Jacob is gone?"
"I promised that no harm would ever come to you Hanzo. I love you."
"I love you too."
Genji and Angela came out of the kitchen.
"I'm guessing we are safe now?"
McCree smiled and gave a small nod.
"All clear."
"What happened?" Angela asked.
"My boss, Jacob. He was convinced that Hanzo was a merman and told me that he was trying to prove it." McCree turned back to Hanzo. "Jacob was in contact with Lucas."
Hanzo gasped.
"How is that possible, Jesse?"
"Who is Lucas?" Genji asked.
Hanzo turned.
"Lucas was another fishermen working at the doc, but I accidentally shot him one time and he saw me. He started searching for me, but Jesse found me first. When I cane face to face with Lucas he went mad. Kept saying that I was a merman. Everyone thought he was crazy so they locked him up in an asylum."
There was shock behind Genji's mask.
"Anija, how could this happen."
"I was foolish. I thought I had covered my tracks. I was wrong."
Hanzo stared at McCree worriedly.
"What if Lucas tells someone else?"
"Heh, I don't think he will. I don't think anyone would believe him either. We've seen the last of Lucas."
"Did you at least hide Jacob's body?" Anglea asked.
"You mean the one layin at the bottom of the ocean? He's fish food now, Angie."
Anglea smiled in relief.
"Well if all is well I think you can start practicing your swiming again Genji."
"Do you think so Doctor?"
"This morning your wounds looked much better. I think we can start some small tail movements."
Genji cheered happily. He embraced Angela and started to run outside. She ran after him.
"Wait Genji! You need a baithing suit!"
McCree chuckled at them and diverted his gaze back to Hanzo's happy eyes.
"Wanna join them?"
"I would like that."

🏮I'm not ready to end this book yet! There are more chapters coming!While this book is in the works I'm also working on a Junkrat x Mei book called "Fire and Ice". Be sure to check it out if you like these Overwatch Fanfictions!~Maddy🏮