My Brother

Hanzo looked up relizing he was thinking out loud again.

"It is nothing. I'll be back."

Hanzo hopped off the boat and walked in the shallow water up to the beach. McCree watched as Hanzo took several shots into the water. McCree sighed sitting back down. He leaned back in the chair with his hat over his face and fell asleep. Hanzo later came back with two buckets of fish and set them in the corner of the boat. He looked over the side of the boat to see the net shaking a bit. Hanzo looked to McCree who was snoring under his hat. He shook him awake.

"McCree? Hey I believe you have caught something."

Jesse rubned his eyes awake and stood up looking over the boat.

"Yeah, you're right. I'll lift it out." He said tiredly.

He pushed the lift button and the net came up. He used the net hook to help pull it back in and let the full net of fish swarm the floor of the boat.

"Good catch. Did you catch anything?"

"Yes, there are two buckets of fish in the back."

"Nice work. Heh, this partnerin thing ain't too bad."

"Will we eat any of this for dinner?"

"Um, I could ask Jacob if I could take some home. Did you want any of it?"

"No, that is alright. I saw some muscles down by the doc. I will have some of those tonight."

"I'm gonna toss the net in one more time before we head out. Wanna relax on the beach?"

Hanzo scratched his head.

"Doesn't it feel strange to be hot and dry like that Jesse?"

"Um, sometimes like when it gets too hot,  ut we've got a nice breeze comin from the east today and occasional clouds. Perfect for relaxing in the sun. We could even let the tide come up and splash our feet while we lay down."

"Ok, I suppose it wouldn't hurt."

"Not unless we get sun burnt."

Hanzo gasped.

"You can get burnt by the sun?!"

"Yeah, all the time. That's why I wear a hat."

McCree hopped out of the boat onto the beach of the island and layed back in the sand. He put his hat over his face and let out a relaxed sigh. Hanzo rummaged through the chests to find a bottle. He read the label. "Spf 50 Sunblock/sun repelling lotion". Hanzo quickly opened the bottle and rubbed the white lotion into his face and arms. He sighed in relief feeling safe now that he was wearing this magical lotion. He hopped onto the beach and laid next to McCree. Hanzo lifted Jesse's hat, squeezed the lotion on his hands and attempted to rub it into McCree's face. McCree stared at him strangely pulling his hands away.

"What are ya doin darlin?"

"You need to wear this so you don't get burned by the sun!"

"No I don't."

"Yes you do! This lotion will help you."

"I don't want it Hanz!"

Hanzo stopped pushing as sat up. He sighed loudly and leaned over Jesse's chest. He felt Hanzo's warm smile come in to greet him. His lips pecked Jesse's. They kissed one another intimently, but McCree gasped when he felt a strange, cold, slimy sensation mixed with Hanzo's fingers against his cheeks. He opened his eyes wide breaking the kiss. Hanzo chuckled at him.

"Ha ha ha! Now you have to rub the lotion in!" Hanzo said sitting up.

McCree still sitting up flabbergasted was shaken a bit when Hanzo came in one more time booping Jesse's nose with sunscreen. McCree grumbled a bit looking up at Hanzo and rubbing the lotion into his face.