͋ 18 ͋ The Grooming (BWWM)

DESIRES

Everything was spinning.

At first, she felt like she was walking on clouds and her body was consumed by fire as her vision became unreliable.

Jolie was caught up in an out-of-body experience as the effects of the alcoholic drug-laced drink began to saturate her veins. The brew worked its magic on her sending the young woman in any direction that would take her away from the crowd.

When she recognized she was headed to a place of safety, Jolie ducked into her room to cool off.

The silky softness of her dress took on a weirdly heavy texture that felt out of place brushing against her skin. A smoldering sensation washed over her flesh forcing her to remove the cloth.

Standing in nothing more than the first lacey panty and bra set she had ever worn, she was in awe of what she saw. Jolie caught a glimpse of her nearly naked body in the full-length mirror as it hung in her bedroom wall.

She never really cared to look at herself because she always believed her body was too fat and unsightly.

Of the numerous members in her family, Jolie was by far the chunkiest person from the time she was born until the moment she stood locked in a true confrontation with herself.

After so many years, the night she decided to really take stock of her flesh happened to also be the night of her eighteenth birthday.

White intricately designed fabric hugged the curves and rounded lines which screamed she was a woman long before her age caught up to what she secreted away.

She used both hands to cup and circle one of her generously formed breasts as if it were her first time acknowledging that she was blessed with a big and beautiful body.

Jolie's hand slid away from where she shocked herself by simply grazing a nipple. It moved further down until she reached the smooth skin on her tummy.

Considering she had never been compelled to closely examine herself and confirm that she was no longer a child, Jolie soon discovered the tantalizing truth. There was far too much excitement associated with something as simple as allowing her fingers to trace sensual trails across her skin.

Her eyes were fixated on the way her nipples perked up when she plucked them as a tingling sensation raced from her nips down to the center of her core.

The intimate exploration of her own body had never before crossed her mind.

Jolie didn't fully comprehend the hunger swelling inside begging her to caress skin hidden in secret places. That inexperience did nothing to prevent the other parts of her body from crying out to be touched as well.

A strange sensation convinced her to do more as her fingers danced with anticipation of what she might find if she continued the trip further down south.

The only barrier between her fingertips and this new tantalizing game, that was sure to turn her into an addict if she dared to play, was the lacey panties she could easily breach at any moment.

Jolie took in the image of how her fingers rested on the waistband. In a matter of seconds, she would experience elation she never knew existed.

It was the sight of her desire that snapped her out of the erotic trance she was in.

Since she never felt such overwhelming sexual tension before, Jolie was truly convinced something had to be wrong. Her actions were so out of character that she came to the conclusion there must have been more in the cup than alcohol.