͋ 22 ͋ Wednesday, May 28, 2003 (BWWM)

LATE JULY 1993

"What the hell are you talking about?" Ben insisted since he was in no mood for her antics.

"My suggestion is that you don't play coy with me from this moment on. I know all about that little tar baby with whom you, my dear sweet Benny Bear, have been fucking nonstop." She wrinkled her nose as she divulged the information.

"You don't know what the hell you're talking about." He insisted.

"Oh, really. Well, here is a little word of advice. The next time you get the urge to fuck a female in the shed, make sure the door is completely closed and locked."

"Brigette, what the hell have you done?"

"I didn't actually do anything. But, the private investigator I hired got some really juicy pictures of a 35-year-old white man fucking an 18-year-old black girl."

Ben stopped speaking as his ex went on about what actually happened between him and Jolie just before she left.

"I would say that this looks mighty bad considering she has been working for you for a couple of years. Wouldn't that make her about 16 when she started working around your house?"

His green eyes glared at her attempting to pierce through her skull.

"Based on the pictures I saw of you spanking her and then taking her violently, It looks to me as if you might have caught her black ass stealing and decided to get what was owed out of her. I must say that bending her over the worktable in that shed to get your money's worth out of her was probably a good idea at the time, but you should have been a bit more discreet while playing with the help."

Ben once resented Brigette, but he now hated the very thought of breathing the same putrid air spewing out of her mouth.

"What do you want."

"The one thing I have always wanted." She grinned with the corners of her mouth lifting in an overexaggerated smile giving her the appearance of a killer clown.

"And what is that?" He questioned already quite sure of her answer.

"You, of course."

Brigette lost no time as she kissed him on the lips with Ben flinching away from her like she poured acid right on his pretty little face.

͋ ͋͋ ͋ ͋͋ ͋ ͋͋ ͋ 

WEDNESDAY, MAY 28, 2003

Jolie stepped off the bumpy little airplane.

There were no words to properly explain the layers of hate she had for smaller connecting flights.

American Airlines to Dallas Love Field was a nice little three-hour trip. Jolie had a couple of options from there, she could have rented a car to make the nearly four-hour trip from Dallas to Loveall. Her thought process insisted it would be quicker to book a connecting flight and the drive from the airport in Texarkana to her hometown would be nothing at all.

After enjoying a smooth flight from a major carrier, Jolie had to get one of the smaller connecting flights that were rocking and shaking as if it would fall apart, She was thankful the smaller flight made it to Texarkana Regional Airport. She picked up her rental and prepared herself for the forty-minute road trip.

She was determined to spend her birthday with her family and friends. Thankfully, her parents moved into the house she purchased for them about three years earlier. It was the last time she secretly decided to visit. Jolie had no desire to see anyone the last time she went home. Even though her company was doing extremely well, she wasn't interested in wasting her words with certain dishonest people.

The trip to her hometown was breathtaking and quite calming. It was amazing how distance made a person fall in love with something they taught themselves to hate.

Jolie cruised with the radio turned up as if she didn't have a care in the world. She set the cruise control for the Silver 2003 BMW 325xi. It was actually just like one of the cars in her garage. The only difference was that her car was black and chrome with custom chrome wheels and a custom chrome plate that spelled out "BOSS-B".

Making good time as she glided down the highway, Jolie was about ten miles from home when a stupid Arkansas highway patrol pulled right in behind the car. As soon as he was in position, the lights instantly went on.

Jolie already knew what was up. Since she wasn't speeding or doing anything wrong, the trooper didn't bother her one bit. He was probably just checking to see if she had insurance and everything.

She pulled over to get all of it done and over with.

The officer walked from the back of the car to her side of the car. She let the window down with her paperwork in her hand.

"Ma'am do you know why I..." He stopped as soon as he saw her. Jolie looked up and realized it was her classmate Chad.

"Oh, my sweet lord. Who decided to make you a man of the law? It's me, dummy. Jolie. Best party ever." She screamed as she opened her door.

"Oh, my lord. Jolie... honey, you look amazing. What happened to you?" His authoritative grimace turned into a big goofy grin as he leaned down to hug her. Of course, he overstayed the three-second rule by about a minute but wasn't half as bad as having him inhale so deeply it gave off a bit of a creepy vibe.

Jolie stepped back enough to disengage from the hug since Chad seemed quite content while he snuggled up to her.

"I went to college in California and decided to stay when I completed my MBA." She shared with him. The look on his face was one of genuine shock.

"You must be doing pretty good. God knows you look amazing." He gave her a killer smile.

It was strange that he'd managed to grow at least a foot which made him well over six feet tall since she last saw him. He still had the same cute baby face, but anyone could tell that he managed to tone up nicely.

"Thank you, Chad. You always have been so sweet to me." She patted his arm and flirted with him just enough to make him forget whatever it was he was thinking when he stopped her.

"Oh yeah. I stopped you because you were going a little over the speed limit. Be careful. I know you're probably used to driving in the city, but you know the speed limit through here drops considerably?" He stated.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I forgot. I just got off the plane and headed this way. Thanks for reminding me." She smiled at him some more until he turned a bright red.

"Where are you heading?" He asked.

"Over to my parent's house and then to my hotel?" She explained.

"Okay. You can follow me in. You look a little tired. I wouldn't want you to get stopped again." He seemed to be happy to offer his services. She figured, far be it from her to turn down an officer.

Once they reached Loveall, she got out to show her appreciation for his help and Chad met her halfway.

"I just wanted to thank you for helping me and invite you to a little get-together I'm having tonight." She offered him one of her business cards with her parents' address and her cell phone number was handwritten on the back.

"What kind of an occasion is it?" He asked as he looked at the fancy business card and her artistic writing.

"It's my birthday." She flashed him one of her cute little seductive smiles, leaned her head to the side just a bit, and glanced up at him like the little seductress she had become.

͋ ͋͋ ͋ ͋͋ ͋ ͋͋ ͋ 

The End

------------------------

For Now

"The best way for Wattpad to know how you feel about stories like mine is when you Comment & Vote. Your interactions are totally up to you, but hearing from you really helps and encourages me to write the stories you enjoy reading.

Thanks so much for your support."