͋ 21 ͋ Lies (BWWM)

JOLIE

I did it.

Will today be different?

Now that we did it, how will he treat me?

I lie in bed thinking about every little bitty thing we did.

My legs are still sore and so is my Yoo-hoo.

I never imagined having sex would be like this. Even around my friends at school, they talk about their sexual exploits, so I had the gist of what people do. However, I wasn't raised around anyone who had access to pornography and if a sex scene came up on TV, we had to turn our heads.

The first time I was allowed to watch a movie my parents considered to be inappropriate but funny, it was called Porky's. Of course, they watched it the night before. I can promise you they were Johnny on the spot when we had to turn our heads.

I learned a little in sex education, but it was very clinical. It was more like a Biology course than a class that discussed what to expect from sex.

Ben answered so many questions last night and this morning. Now, I see why everybody is always talking about it. I might be a little sore, but I wouldn't mind if we had another round. For some reason, I have this tingling down there. All I want to do is wake him up so he can show me what to do about it.

͋ ͋͋ ͋ ͋͋ ͋ ͋͋ ͋ 

COVERING HER TRACKS

After enticing Ben to give her a helping hand, Jolie decided it was time to make an important phone call. She dialed *67 on his phone and called her house. Taking precautions to prevent her folks from knowing her true location, she had to call home since she still lived in her parents' house.

"Hello. Who is this?" Her mother asked.

"Mom. I was just calling you to let you know I went to hang out with some of my friends last night. I didn't see you or I would have said something." She quickly lied.

"Jolie, where are you?" Her mother asked.

"I just told you, mom. I'll be home Sunday evening. Come on Mom. I just turned 18. Let me enjoy myself. Please?" She begged like a small child.

"Girl, you better not get in any trouble or I don't care how old you are, I'm gonna beat your ass. Do you hear me?" Her mother issued the fake threat. She complained a little more and hung up.

"Is everything okay?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Everything's good." She laughed as she turned around and caught him in an intense kiss that let him know he had created a monster.

͋ ͋͋ ͋ ͋͋ ͋ ͋͋ ͋ 

A LITTLE TALK

"What happened to you? How could you disappear from your own birthday party?"

Tish didn't know the girl standing in front of her anymore. Jolie was always the most innocent person in school, but lately, she was being shifty. She was up to something, but she refused to tell anyone what was going on.

"Somebody slipped me a mickey. I left because I felt like I might do something I would regret. I drank some of the punch and after I left to go inside the house to cool off, I started feeling really weird. I think somebody was trying to catch me off guard to do something to me." Jolie told her friend the truth about why she left but she didn't go any further.

"Why didn't you tell someone what happened?" Her friend continued.

"I was walking down the street high out of my mind. What was I supposed to do? I had no idea what to tell people. I just kept going until I sobered up. Have you heard from Darcy?" That was partially the truth and a lie. She asked about her other friend to get the conversation off of herself.