͋ 20 ͋ Grownish (BWWM)

GETTING MANNISH - JOLIE

Jolie backed up against the side of the tub as Ben slid his body between her thighs. His lips eagerly sought out her skin as he kissed and nibbled on her neck. The hot water and the massaging of her body gave her the same high she felt earlier. After giving both sides of her body equal attention, he slid further into the water until his lips and hands found her nipples.

Jolie's eyes rolled into the back of her head losing all of herself as he sucked on her flesh. Ben's attention caused mini earthquakes as explosions left her shivering between her thighs. He continued his exploration as he lightly massaged the other nipple warming it up for his mouth. With his hand giving the other gumdrop attention, Ben's tongue repeatedly flicked the nip and sucked on it without ceasing.

Spasms raced through her body, unlike any pleasure she could even imagine existed.

Taken completely by surprise by the sensation being cultivated in her flesh, Jolie's inexperience left her unprepared for what actions she should take next.

Where were her hands supposed to go?

What were her legs supposed to do?

Jolie was completely at a loss for what to do next as Ben switched sides and repeated everything on the opposite side of where he had feasted on her flesh.

She focused on her breathing. Hearing the sound of herself left her head swooning. She closed her eyes encouraging the loss of one sense to magnify all of the others. Jolie leaned her head back and let out a deep guttural groan as Ben continued to pay homage to her nipple with his lips and his tongue.

By switching positions with her, he placed her back against his chest, he allowed her to lay against him and float with one another as if they were in a pool. Ben reached around and pulled her close with one hand on her tummy as his other hand landed in her private place.

At first, her mind was distracted by the rock pressing against her back. When his fingers located her little pearl, Jolie screamed out in surprise as she concentrated on the motion of his fingers. The round and round circling of the plump little bulb intensified a pulsating sensation in the depths of her core. A pressure built up as she crossed her legs securing his hand between her thighs.

"Ben. Oh... oh yes. Please. Oh, give me." No sentences formed and her words made no sense as she struggled to press the words from her mouth to her lips.

Jolie cried out as another earthquake shattered every one of her senses. The seizing of her body held no power to paise his actions. Ben continued the stimulation until she closed her eyes and was swallowed in an orgasm responsible for sending her in wild fits of hip-bucking as she forgot about everything except him and the movement of his hands.

Ben left her briefly only to return to the tub to reach down and help her out.

"Come on, sweet baby. We have only just begun."

The smile on his face connected with the pleasure in her core and she was convinced that she would do anything he told her to do. After experiencing each explosion, Jolie was addicted to Ben's touch and she needed more.

Ben escorted her into the bedroom.

The lights were dimmed but it wasn't dark in the room. He brought her to sit on the edge of the bed. Then he requested that she lie back and ease her legs apart. As he kneeled, Jolie closed her eyes with no idea of what could possibly come next.

Her legs were lifted and bent at the knee as he spread them wide apart.

͋ ͋͋ ͋ ͋͋ ͋ ͋͋ ͋