0.1

Everyone knows about soulmates. It's just common knowledge. When you're born you will have a string that ties you directly to your soulmate. If you're older, the string won't show until the other is born. The string is a different color for each couple and the only people that can see the string are soulmates that have already found each other. When they meet and lock eyes for the first time, they can see the string that attaches them. Along with the string, there is an aura of color around the person that works the same as the string just without the connection between the couple. The closer you are to your soulmate, the brighter the color is.

-------------------------------

Hearing her front door begin to open, Belle looked up from her spot on the couch directly in front of the door not too worried since she was expecting her best friends over. Natalie and Megan walk in and throw their backpacks onto the floor with Megan shutting the door behind them. Belle looks back down to her phone giving them a quick greeting.

"Hey go get food so you don't die," she says without missing a beat. They laugh and head towards the kitchen to go get something to eat and drink.

"What time's the concert at?" Megan speaks, grabbing water and some chips before sitting down next to Belle.

"Uh, 7 maybe?" Belle answers phrasing it as a question before checking online, "Yeah at 7." Megan just nods in response as Natalie sits across from them with her food.

"I'm so excited," Natalie exclaims practically jumping around on her seat. The girls laugh at her antics before agreeing with her.

"I've been supporting Zach since 2015 and this is the first time I'm going to see him actually perform and I still can not process it," Belle mumbles unable to wipe a smile off of her face. That boy brought her so much joy it's insane. The moment she saw him and heard him sing for the first time she felt a pull towards him. It was unexplainable. When she said this to her family and best friends, they said that he might be her soulmate but Belle doesn't believe it for a second. She's just Belle. Just your average girl. But the funny thing about it is Natalie and Megan say they felt the same pull towards Daniel and Jonah. So, of course, its become an inside joke that their soulmates are why don't we members.

"Alright let's get ready!" Natalie says jumping up and running towards Belle's room overexcited. Megan and Belle share a look before getting up and joining her.

"Alright, I have no clue what I'm gonna wear," Belle complains rifling through her closet, "I should just wear this." She jokes gesturing towards her oversized shirt and sweatpants.

"Oh yes, that's a good outfit for your first time seeing your soulmate" Megan replies while grabbing her clothes out of her backpack that she dragged in. Belle simple rolls her eyes in response before looking back towards her closet. She throws on a pair of black leggings with a maroon crop top that's like a tank top. She pulls out a denim jacket to put on later along with her checkered Vans.

"This good?" Belle asks turning around towards her friends. They both nod and jokingly yell out compliments. Belle just laughs and hits them both lightly on the arm before looking at their outfits. Megan's wearing some light wash skinny jeans with a plain white loose crop top. Behind her are a black leather jacket and a pair of maroon converse. Natalie's wearing a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a black short sleeve shirt with white bands around the sleeves. There's a maroon cardigan on top of her backpack with white converse next to the bag.

"I kind of just want to shave my entire head so my hair actually cooperates," Natalie says pretending to be serious.

"Come here, I'll do it," Belle says grabbing her hairbrush, hairspray, and some hair elastics. Natalie complies and sits on her bed facing away from Belle. Belle quickly brushes out her hair before pulling the top section of her hair up before French braiding the small part then throwing it into a messy bun. She quickly puts in some hairspray before plugging in a curler to loosely curl the rest of her hair.