0.4

After about five minutes of Megan running around the venue trying to find a way out, Jonah finally takes pity on her and guides her towards the exit. When the group steps outside there are a couple of fans and who else would be there other than Kay. When Belle's eyes set on Kay she immediately steps away from Zach and towards the fans. Zach may be her soulmate but she is not gonna steal anyone's man. Even if she doesn't like the girl. Megan and Natalie move over near the fans as well. The fans are looking at them strangely because they don't know them and they seem very close to the boys they love. Belle sends a smile and wave towards them and gets a few responses back. Gabbie, Christina and the boys minus Zach greet the fans and sign some things along with taking some pictures.

"Hey uh, who are you?" A young girl asks Belle. Belle looks over to the boys and they give her the signal to not tell her the truth because they weren't sure if they could.

"Oh, I'm Belle, I'm friends with the boys," She answers smiling. The girl who looks about 8 nods her head, smiling.

"Well can I have a picture with you? And you two as well?" She questions gesturing to her phone. The girls are shocked but nod anyways. The girl hands her phone to her mom that offered to take the picture and the three girls crowded around her. Natalie bends down and wraps one of her arms around her shoulder while Megan crouches down in front of the fan doing a stupid pose. Belle goes to the opposite side of Natalie and bends down kissing the girls cheek. They may have never been asked for a picture but they all knew damn well they were going to be as extra as possible for this girl.

The mother takes a few pictures and during the last one, Zach runs up and bends over the fan, partially on top of Belle, and rests his chin on her head, smiling. The fan then proceeds to freak out and turns around attacking Zach and Belle in a hug. The only reason Belle was involved was that she was so close to Zach. The pair laugh in unison and kneel down so they're at her height.

"Hey, what's your name?" Zach asks, wrapping his arm around Belle as she almost falls over.

"I'm Bridget," She responds shyly, bouncing on her heels.

"Well it's very nice to meet you, Bridget," Belle smiles, "You have a very pretty name and you are a very pretty girl." Bridget's cheeks heat up and she stutters out thanks.

"Alright, come here, I want a hug," Zach exclaims holding out the arm that wasn't wrapped around Belle. Bridget quickly runs into his arms and hugs both Zach and Belle by default.

"Alright sweetheart, I'm gonna go stand over there so you can talk to Zach," Belle murmurs before kissing the girl on the cheek. As she goes to stand up, Zach tightens his grip on her so she doesn't move that far. Belle looks at him and raises an eyebrow in question.

"Where's my kiss?" He pouts jokingly. Belle giggles before flicking him in the cheek trying to get out of kissing his cheek. Unfortunately, that doesn't work so Belle tries a different route. She would give him a kiss on the cheek but his girlfriend might still be here. She doesn't know for sure because she doesn't want to look behind her to check.

"Zachary, let me go please," She pleads, going completely limp in his arms. Zach almost falls over, struggling to make sure Belle doesn't fall with such little notice. When Belle realizes that plan was stupid because now he's holding her tighter than before, she groans throwing her head back onto his arm.

"I'm not getting out of this am I?" She asks turning her head slightly to look at him in her awkward position.

"Nope," He replies, popping the p.

"Alright but if your girlfriend kills me because of this I'll get those two losers," She sighs pointing to Natalie and Megan, "to sue you."

"Alright, I'll take the risk," He chuckles adjusting her into a less awkward position. Belle simply rolls her eyes before grabbing his jaw and kissing him on the cheek. At that exact fucking moment, a flash goes off. Belle pulls away with her eyes closed and just buries her head into Zach's shoulder that's shaking from laughter.