0.3

Belle stares at Kay not knowing what to say. What was she supposed to say anyway? oh hey, nice to meet you I'm your boyfriend's soulmate? yeah, no. Belle looks towards Zach and kind of waves her hands as if to say help me I'm drowning here. Unfortunately, Zach also has no fucking clue what to do so there's just an awkward silence between the three.

"Um, wow, okay. So," Belle begins looking between the couple, "I didn't know you were property Zachary," she jokes trying to lighten the mood. "Am I gonna have to buy you off of her?"

"YOU BITCH!" Kay screams enraged, "WHO ARE YOU TO SAY YOU CAN TAKE HIM FROM ME HE'S MY BOYFRIEND!" Now Belle takes a lot of shit but she refuses to take shit from someone she does not know so, she said the first thing to come to mind.

"Hey I'm Isabelle," She begins extending her hand with a sarcastic grin, "Zach's soulmate." Kay's face just drains of all color. Somehow, she gets more enraged and moves to grab Zach's hand but he pulls it away. Belle feels kind of bad but Kay shouldn't have called her a bitch, it's as simple as that.

"That doesn't mean anything to me," Kay starts, "He's still my boyfriend." She juts her hip out and crosses her arms against her chest.

"I realize this," Belle says rolling her eyes, "I'm not gonna steal him and force him to break up with you or anything."

"Good because you couldn't even if you tried, we're in love," Kay exclaims smiling triumphantly. Belle has to bite her lip so she doesn't bust out laughing. Zach looks confused and kind of disgusted when Kay says they're "in love". Suddenly, Daniel, Natalie, and Megan emerge from near the stage with Daniel and Natalie walking very close to each other. Natalie quickly assesses the situation before breaking away from Daniel and heading towards Belle. Megan wasn't really paying attention till Natalie moves and then she just follows her instinctively.

"What's going on?" Natalie asks looking between the three. Belle just kind of shrugs with a smile on her face.

"Apparently Zach and Kay are in love and I can't come in-between them," Belle grins not bothering to hide her amusement. Natalie slowly nods, confused.

"Um okay, and she knows your soulmates right?" Megan questions brows raised. Belle and Zach nod. "Um, wow, okay then."

"Alright, so, we're gonna join the others I guess so you three can talk," Daniel says after a long silence. They quickly turn, ignoring Belle's protests, and head towards the dressing room.

"Alright well, what do you want to?" Belle sighs turning to the couple. After a couple of seconds, a thought pops into Belle's head. "Wait, how long have you been here?"

"I came to surprise him after the show," Kay snarks rolling her eyes, "Not that it's any of your business." Belle raises her hands in surrender and then takes a step back. Zach FINALLY figures out what to say and steps in.

"Kay, I think you should leave," He murmurs. Both Kay and Belle's eyes widen in surprise.

"Hey Zach, don't do anything you're gonna regret later," Belle mumbles worried.

"Are you breaking up with me?" Kay shrieks throwing her hands around.

"No," Zach says, "At least not yet. But I want to get to know my soulmate and you're causing an unnecessary amount of drama." Kay then turns towards Belle and fucking growls. GROWLS. Belle straight up laughed at her almost falling to the ground.

"Wow, I loved that," Belle wheezes catching her breath, "Was that supposed to be intimidating?" Kay growls again and goes to jump towards Belle when a security guard rushes over and holds her back easily. Zach just kind of sighs and waves his hand towards the security guard to signal to take her away. Kay obviously doesn't go easily. She's kicking and screaming but the security guard doesn't even flinch and then she's gone.