0.8

*time skip to next day*

"I hate this, I hate this, I hate this, I hate this, I hate this, I hate this, i-," Belle mutters as the boys start loading her luggage on to the tour bus.

"Isabelle, I swear to god say 'i hate this' one more time and I'll strangle you," Natalie growls, annoyed at the younger girls behavior. Belle pouts but holds herself back from doing it again.

"Alright, everything's on the bus so we'll leave you to say your goodbyes," Daniel says before climbing on to the bus. Everyone, minus Belle, follow him and soon Belle is left with her mother and sister.

"Why did you agree to this?" Belle asks her mom as she pulls her into a hug.

"Because you need to do this and you know it," Belle's mom replies, pulling away from her eldest daughter. "I'm gonna miss you so much but you're going to have so much fun. Call me everyday okay?"

"Of course I will," Belle chuckles before reaching over and flicking her sister's forehead. "I guess I have to go so I love you and I might die."

"You're not gonna die and I love you too," Her mom laughs. Belle just waves and gets on the bus, holding her tears in. She sat down next to Zach on one of the sofas with a sigh. Zach throws an arm around the girl, pulling her closer to him.

"You'll see them soon," he mumbles causing her to smile slightly.

"I know but she's my rock so I don't know how I'm gonna survive without her," Belle replies.

"I'll be her replacement for the time being," Zach quietly declares causing her to laugh slightly. She just nods before turning her attention to the movie Corbyn just put in.

"How long is the bus ride gonna be?" Natalie asks, plopping down next to Daniel.

"Like nine or ten hours," Daniel replies causing Natalie to groan.

"Is it too late to back out?" She whines, slouching in her seat dramatically.

"Nope, let's go," Belle cuts in while standing up. She doesn't get far as Zach pulls her back down almost instantly. "You suck."

"I really don't know how you thought you were gonna get out of a moving tour bus," Megan chuckles earning a glare from the younger girl.

"I hate my life," Belle mumbles, burying her face in her hands. The group chuckles and Zach pulls the girl into his side. "Speaking of hating my life, hows your girlfriend?"

"I don't have one anymore," Zach answers causing Belle's eyes to widen dramatically. Everyone stops their conversations to stare at the boy who seems unfazed. "What?"

"You..." Belle trails off, her brows furrowed. She moves her hands around, trying to make sense of the sentence. "I was joking but like what the fuck?"

"When did you break up with Kay?" Daniel cuts in, just as confused as Belle.

"Two days ago," Zach replies making the group even more confused.

"That means you broke up with her the same day we met the girls," Jonah says, connecting the dots in his head.

"Yeah, I broke up with her when we walked out of the venue," Zach nods along as if nothing happened.