0.5

"Wait, what happened to Kay?" Belle questions without taking her eyes off of the road. She realized that she hadn't seen Kay after she started talking to the little girl and she was curious. The two couples in the back were in their own world, getting to know each other.

"I don't know, I just told her to leave," Zach mumbled playing with his rings. Belle just nods not wanting to push the subject.

"Well, I know you haven't been here long but how do you feel about Massachusetts?" She asks, trying to change the subject.

"Um, it's nice," He laughs looking over towards her, "I haven't seen much but I met you so it's pretty good." Belle's face immediately heats up and she reaches over and hits him on the arm, still not taking her eyes off of the road.

"I have to physically restrain myself from banging my head off of this fucking steering wheel for that," She groans placing her hand back on the wheel. Zach simply laughs in response.

"Where's the next stop on the tour?" Natalie questions taking a sip from her water bottle.

"Canada," Daniel replies causing Natalie to choke, "You good?"

"Nope, but I'll survive," She responds coughing, "Why aren't you going to any of the states around mass?"

"I honestly don't know, It doesn't make a lot of sense," Daniel chuckles. The group pulls up to an Italian restaurant and Belle struggles to parallel park for a while. Finally, she manages to park and then they head over to the front door where Gabbie, Christina, Jack, and Corbyn are waiting. The group heads in and sits down.

"What do you guys want to drink," A waitress with a name tag that says Olivia asks. Megan watches as her eyes slowly look Jonah up and down, biting her lip. Now, Megan knows that she shouldn't feel angry about this but it's her soulmate. The group tells her what they want to drink and Olivia doesn't move her eyes from Jonah. She turns and walks away swaying her hips. The group resumes their conversations before she returns with her shirt unbuttoned more and smirking. She places the drinks on the table bending down more than necessary.

"What can I get you guys to eat?" Olivia purrs, biting her lip. Megan simply rolls her eye at how extra this girl's being. The group tells her their orders with Megan and Jonah going last. While Jonah is telling her his order, Olivia is arching her back to a point where it looks painful. Once she writes everything down, Olivia twirls around and sashays away smiling like crazy.

"Am I the only one noticing how weird the waitress is acting towards Jonah?" Christina questions before sipping her water.

"I thought I was the only one," Natalie laughs, leaning back in her chair. The rest of the group agrees while Jonah just looks confused.

"What did she do?" Jonah whispers to Megan as everyone breaks off into conversations. Megan sighs before folding her arms on the table and turning her head towards Jonah.

"Uh well, she checked you out, unbuttoned her shift more than necessary and arched her back to the point where I thought her spine was gonna break," Megan attempts to joke to hide her jealousy, "She's also been biting her lip and trying to speak like sensually towards you."

"Oh," Jonah replies, brows furrowed, "Well sucks for her because she looks like a toad," He grins at Megan. Immediately the girl busts out into laughter and almost falls off of her chair. Jonah grabs her waist and sets her back in her chair, chuckling with her. While Megan is dying laughing, Jonah grabs her chair and pulls her closer before wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"Damn Jonah you didn't have to come for her like that," She grins resting her head on his shoulder.

"My mom told me to always tell the truth so," He trails off chuckling.