0.2

Belle feels as though the air was knocked out of her. She gasps, wide-eyed, and looks over to her mom. Her mom was seriously confused until she noticed her soulmate line and rushed over to her to see who it was connected to. She sees it's connected to one of the members but she really doesn't know which one it is. Belle turns to her friends speechless who just looks confused.

"What's wrong? What's happening?" Megan asks grabbing Belle's arm concerned.

"Zach Herron's my soulmate?" Belle says barely audible still in shock. On stage, Zach stopped singing and completely missed his solo. He couldn't keep his eyes off of his soulmate and didn't know how to process this. The boys look over confused and the fans go completely quiet. Jack and Corbyn's eyes widen seeing Zach's soulmate line bright and connected to a girl up in the corner of the venue. Daniel and Jonah are lost seeing as they haven't found their soulmates so they can't see the line. Thinking on his feet, Jack rushes over to the side of the stage and gets the attention of two security guards as well as Gabbie and Christina. Gabbie looks past him towards Zach and peeks her head out to see his soulmate.

"We'll go get her," She exclaims before Jack can ask. She grabs Christina's arm and pulls her backstage with the security guards following them. Jack rushes back onstage and sees Corbyn making jokes to distract the crowd. He turns to Zach who pulls out his earpiece and sends him a questioning look.

"Gabbie and Christina are gonna grab her and her friends and bring them backstage but we have to keep going," Jack whispers in his ear. Zach simply nods distracted before putting his earpiece back in.

"Sorry about that guys, I just got distracted," Zach explains into his mic. The crowd laughs and the group restarts the song. As the song begins again, Belle is being bombarded with questions from her two friends.

"Wait are you being serious?" Natalie questions looking between her and Zach as if she could see the line. Belle just looks at her not knowing what to say.

"Yes, I can see the line, they're soulmates," Megan's mom says popping up out of nowhere.

"Dude, YOU FOUND YOUR SOULMATE!" Natalie screams dragging her away from the edge. Belle just nods lost in thought. Suddenly, Belle sees Gabbie and Christina pushing their way through the crowds with two security guards in tow. Belle quickly points them out to her friends. Natalie grabs her wrist and pulls her towards the girls to make things easier while Megan motions for the two mothers to follow her. Gabbie and Christina finally reach the group and smile towards the obviously confused group.

"Come on, we're gonna bring you backstage and we can talk," Christina explains motioning for them to follow her. The girls nod and follow without question with the security guards making sure they get through safely. Christina leads the way and pushes through the backstage door, holding it open for the others. The six other girls and two security guards enter and Gabbie leads the girls to the side so they can watch the boys perform but also talk.

"Well, Hi!" Gabbie starts giggling, "I'm Gabbie and this is Christina if you didn't know."

"Oh we know who you are, we love you guys!" Natalie exclaims laughing, "I'm Natalie but you can call me Nat."

"I'm Megan but you can call me Meg," Megan says, "This is my mom, Marie." Marie gives a small wave towards the girls who wave back.

"I'm Isabelle but call me Belle," Belle shyly says, "And this is my mom, Lisa." She motions over to the women smiling.

"My mom is at work but her name is Monica in case you were wondering," Natalie says giggling. The group laughs and Gabbie and Christina each hug the teens and their mothers.

"If you two want, you can sit over there and talk," Christina says pointing to an area a little bit further away but still in view. Lisa looks towards her daughter for confirmation before heading over there with Marie.