Oh It's Saturday Night

Will had been bumbling around the party having a pretty great time. She had lost her friends but was generally chatting with people. Will was sitting on the makeshift bar, holding a beer can in her hand and people watching. She was interested watching the various types of people that were walking by. There was frat boys that were watching girls as they go by, there were drunk girls dragging their friends that clearly just wanted to go home and then there was a the drunk couples itching to get to the dance floor to devour each other. 

Will's ear perked hearing the sound of one her favorite songs to dance to. She hopped up on the bar smiling as few other girls dance around with her. Will spun around letting the rhythm move her. Her feet happened to connect to the other girl's and Will could feel herself falling. She closed her eyes waiting for the impact and then felt the hard floor. Will had to praise that she was drunk because who knows what would have happen if she was not. There was a reason why drunk people always seemed to make it through. 

She heard the intake and "ooo's" from all around her and then looked up from the floor. Will found a camera in her face and gave it a giant grin on her face, "Please tell me you got that" she said giggling a little.

"Oh good you are alright-" she heard from another guy from beside her. Will looked to see an older gentlemen.

Will raised an eyebrow, "aren't you too old to be at a frat party?" she questioned. The boy behind camera seemed to giggle a bit at her comment. She pushed the camera out of her face and then pushed herself up. Will looked down at her now dirty, bruised and bloody hands that seemed to take a lot of her impact along with her knees. 

"David she's bleeding" she heard from another young man.

"Oh shit-" camera boy said. Will had to guess that his name was David from the other's reactions.

Will looked at them, "Excuse me as I try to find a bathroom to wash myself up" her southern twang coming from her mouth.

"I have one in my car" the one with the camera said grabbing her arm, "follow me"

"You have a bathroom in your car?" she asked

"No!" David said, "I have a first aid kit".

Will let herself be dragged away by the pair of guys keeping her mouth shut. Maybe it was the liquor that was radiating from her body letting her be dragged away by two men that she had no idea who they were. Will was very friendly person but she was definitely a very alert person when it comes to strangers. They seemed very friendly and harmless. 

The three of them kept walking and Will could hear their whispers to each other as they walk probably looking for the younger man's car. Will looked up, "Should I be concern that your whispers could be plans to do unspeakable things to me?" she asked 

The older gentlemen turned to look at her, "We would not dare" he said very sternly. 

Will nods and mutters, "nice to know"

The two stopped in front of a Tesla and Will watched as the trunk swung open. Will felt her mouth drop, "Dude you're like 19... how the hell can you afford one of these?" she said staring at it.

"I'm 22" the younger boy stated, "have a seat" he said pulling the kit out.

"what do your parents do?" she asked and then had a seat in the trunk.

"Do you not know who he is?" the older man asked

"Am I supposed to" Will asked looking over at them, "I'm Will by the way" she said and then took a deep breath as antiseptic was applied to her hands and knee.