Campbells Soup

It was the final day of Coachella and everything had been going well. David and Will has gotten into an argument in the early morning after everyone had gone to bed. It was quite stupid but both were too stubborn to let it go. Willow had packed up a small bag and gone to the other house. David had tried to stop her and tell her to spend the night. Willow explained that she was going there in the morning regardless of their fight for a shooy. So what was the point of waiting when she was awake now?

Cindy and all of them found her dead asleep on the couch the next morning curled up using one of David's sweatshirts as a blanket. They had gotten ready with a whole team of makeup artist and hair stylist. Will had decided on an all black ensemble except for Campbell's soup socks. It was an odd combo but it worked. Her eyelids were coated in silver with a cat eye. Her makeup was pretty simple but showed off her natural beauty.

The girls had of course taken a few shots before to make sure that they had pictures to post for the Ad. They were pregaming before they headed over to a party. Will had taken some shots and headed out with a mixed drink for the car. All the girls were dancing around as they got into the car. Will was seated in the back with Cindy. The two girls were basically putting a show on show with the flirty dancing they were doing. Will continued to drink out of her water bottle.

"So what happened between David and you?" Cindy asked

"Well we just got into a really stupid argument that really means nothing but we are both stupidly stubborn" she rambled finishing her water bottle.

Cindy modded, "you both are so stupid in love with each other"

"Love is a strong word" Willow stated.

"You love himmmmmmmmm" Cindy sang.

Willow rolled her eyes and finished her water bottle before placing it in the trash can, "are we almost there because I'm feeling a strong urge to move my whole body in a rhythmic fashion?"
————————————————-

They had gotten to the party and all the girls piled out of the bus. Will looked at her phone and saw a few messages from David:

King David 🤴🏻:

I'm sorry
Will I'm sorry.
It was stupid.

Good morning babe.... I'm sorry.

Where are you guys going?

She bit her lip before slipping her phone in her back pocket. Will took a deep breath before following all the girls inside the party. She just wanted a minute to chill. That's what got her most times was everything that kept happening and seemed to not stop. The never ending going. Will was used to the Texas way of going with the flow and everyone was so much more laid back. Sometimes it caught up to her and she excluded herself and would lock herself in her apartment. Willow still had to tell David that she was going home for her twenty-first that was coming up. It's not that she didn't want to spend time with her friends but she missed her dad. She also missed the Texas sun and couldn't wait to have a simple few days.

Willow walked through the crowd following her friends not really paying attention. The girls stop and turned toward Willow, "we are gonna only stay here for a little... doesn't look too much is going on".
————————————————-

Willow had found a seat and sat while the girls had chatted away. Will missed her usual friends especially Natalie. Natalie always tended to stay behind with her and chill. It was nice especially when David got into filming mode. Willow pulled up her messages and sighed before answering:

I'm at a stupid party with the models and I sorta miss you but definitely miss Natalie more

She giggled to herself and then sent it. Will placed her phone on her lap and looked at Cindy, "we going"

"Yes child I'll take you to see your friends" Cindy said rolling her eyes. She grabbed her hand and pushed through the crowd. The girls got an Uber easily. Will heard her phone go off and laughed at the response she got.

King David 🤴🏻
Natalie doesn't do half the things you like. Where you at

Willow quickly typed back:
Where you at? I'll come to you.

Her phone binged and she received David's location. She looked at Cindy, "it's okay if we hang with David and everyone?"

"Uh of course. I wanna see you be cute with David"

Willow rolled her eyes.
——————————————

The two girls managed to finally make it. Willow followed David's location to finally see her boyfriend laying on the ground. She walked over and stood over him.

"I can see up your shorts" David told her

"Perv" willow fired back before sitting down beside him and leaning against his legs. Will put her chin on his knee looking at him. David leaned up and pushed her hair ear, "hey".

"Hi" Will said quietly back.

"I'm sorry" David told her.

"We are both too stubborn for our own good"

"And sleep deprived" she added before leaning forward and then grabbing David's shirt to bring him closer. Willow smiled before kissing him. She heard whistle behind her and gave the finger. David pulled away after a few moments, "I like this outfit especially the socks".
————————————————-

Willowmae: I may work hard but Natalie works even harder

Willowmae: I may work hard but Natalie works even harder. David doesn't deserve her.
————————————

Username1: SHES SO PRETTY
Username2: what a boring Coachella outfit
         Willowmae: @ username2 good thing I'm here to spend time with my friends
Natalinanoel: wanna know a secret.... I like you more than David
           Willowmae: @ natalinanoel I will leave David for you... just say the magic words
            Daviddobrik: @ willowmae @ natalinoel I don't know about you guys but I'm seeing a different idea involving the three of us.
             Willowmae: @ natalinoel @ daviddobrik MOM?! MOM CAN YOU COME GET ME?!
—————————————————

The group had spent the night dancing away. Zane had carried her over his shoulder to the Uber area. They had been dancing and messing around the whole evening. Willow was pretty mellow and was feeling a cat nap. David and Willow has volunteered to have the whole back of the car to themselves on the way back.

Once the car arrived, Will hopped in and felt David climbed in beside her. Willow rested her head against the window and felt David's arms wrap around her waist. He nuzzled his head into her neck and left a few kisses. She smiled and then frowned a little, "I gotta tell you something" she whispered quietly into his hair.

"What?" David asked back in the same tone.

"I'm going back to Texas for my birthday and staying there for a few weeks" she told him. David's head came up and stared at her.