The Video

Will had been searching for apartments for the last couple weeks in-between of school and modeling jobs. It had been a long process of finding something that she found that she liked. There came a lot to look for in what would be her new place from making sure that it was in an area that she actually wanted to live at. Willow was also getting ready for Coachella that was coming in the next weekend. She was pretty excited about the weekend of spending it with her boyfriend and friends. Willow had not seen David too much with both of their schedules clashing. She had finally found a place that she was given the green light to move in at. It was a small studio apartment but it did its duty. 

Willow was excited as her uber pulled up to David's house. She thanked the driver and hopped out. Will was about to walk up to the gate but heard whispering from the side. She looked over to see two young girls. Will bit her lip seeing them. She pulled down her crop top that had an embroidered butterfly (the Brandymelvile one) and wander over to them.

"Hey guys" she said.

"Oh my god..." the one girl who was more nervous said.

"Willow! I'm Jen and she's Danielle" the other confident one said

"Oh nice to meet you guys.... outside my boyfriend's house" Willow said.

"are you and David going on a date?" Jen asked

"Uhm.... we are just hanging out?" 

"hey Jen maybe we should leave" Danielle squeaked out

"We are just gonna hang out with our favorite people" Jen said back to her.

Will bit her lip. She wanted to just hangout with David and she knew how uncomfortable it both was for both of them when fans did not know limits. She hated to be that person but it needed to be said, "actually you guys really should not be here" she said quietly pushing her hair behind her ear.

"Come on Jen..... I'm sorry we are intruding" the quiet girl spoke back.

"Why what's wrong with this?" Jen asked

Will looked at the other girl, "well for one, you are about to trespass on private property and two... it's not really appreciated" she said.

"you know that lily girl was right about you" the young girl said putting her hands on her hips, "you are just trying to steal David from us"

"Come on Jen" giving an apologetic smile to Will before dragging her friend away. Willow bit her lip thinking about what the girl had just said to her. Will had been trying to stay away from social media and everything that came with it. Maybe she had actually missed something but that name still seemed to haunt her.

Will watched as they walked away. She bit her lip before walking over to the gate and entering the code. She was not going to mention what happened with anyone. They already walked on eggshells around her with her freak out  with that video. She understood why they did so but she kinda sucked into this crazy public world so she minds well try to understand it. 

Will walked up and let herself in. Will made sure to put a smile on her face as she walked through the hallway. She saw several heads in the living room before she dropped her little bag and shoes. Will saw her boyfriend's mop of hair and let her body fall on top of him. Willow heard David let out a 'oophf' and saw her long hair.

"Hey bub" she said kissing his cheek, "its your girlfriend that you have not seen in a long time".

"Hey Will" Natalie said laughing at her entrance.

"I have a girlfriend still?" David asked before rolling on his side causing her to roll onto the floor. 

"ouch" she said before looking up at him, "you won't have a girlfriend anymore. I'm gonna go cuddle Natalie instead" she told him getting on her hands and knees to crawl over to Natalie. 

David grabbed her pants pulling her back, "No. I need you" he said.

"Enough to go grocery shopping with me and see my new home?" she asked looking back at him

---------------------------------

Willow skipped into grocery store before hopping into a cart, "my chauffeur please take me around the grocery store". 

David grabbed the cart and whipped her around. She laughed and held on as David started running through the aisle. Will started grabbing things from the cart before she hopped out. Willow tripped out of the cart before laughing on the ground.

"I don't even have my camera Will" he told her. He held out a hand to her and pulled her up. 

Willow wrapped her arms around him, "Hey there stranger" she said in a deep voice.

"ew" David said laughing at the voice and stared at her, "what do you want from me?" he asked.

"I want to kiss you and then make hot and sweaty...." David covered her mouth. Willow licked his hand and giggled.

"I've had your salvia in other places" David told her wiggling his eyebrows. 

Will raised her own eyebrows and then pushed his hand away from her face, "dirty Dobrik". Willow leaned up and giving him a quick kiss. 

David pulled away from her, "come on let's finish up these groceries so I can see your new home".

"Is that your only thought about in my room?" Will asked him giggling to herself.

---------------------------

Will pulled open the door to her new apartment. It was a studio apartment but it did its duty. 

"Cute" David commented before carrying her groceries into the kitchen area

"Cute" David commented before carrying her groceries into the kitchen area. He set them down before he started to look around. 

Will started putting her groceries away before David hooked his finger into her belt loop. He pulled her against him and wrapped his arms around her. David set his chin on her shoulder, "I've missed you".

Willow smiles, "I've missed you too bub" she said quietly back. Will bit her lip, "Did Lily make a video about me?" she asked

David froze behind her, "I took care of it" he told her.

Will tilted her head, "It's not your job to do that" she said.

"It concern both of us" David said quietly.

Willow pushed away from him and turned around to look at him, "Well that's not what I heard from some fans of you. I'm evidently stealing them from you".

"I just don't want you to have to deal with this" David said running a hand through his hair.

"If I heard correctly that it was my ex roommate who you do not even know that is talking shit about me and our relationship" Willow said. David bit his lip. 

"So I should of been talked to about it since my name is the only thing that's being really negatively viewed" Will said crossing her arms around across her chest. 

"Will.... I was really just trying to help" David told her.

"I understand that David but I don't need you to fix everything that goes wrong here for me. I need to be able to handle this because this is now the reality of my life" Will told him.

"What do you want me to do, Will?" David asked her

"Show me the video" Will told him.