Stinky Feet

Will had been not leaving David's house except a few times for work. She had missed school for the last week but now it was a new week. They had both fallen asleep away from each other pretty early. Her phone alarm for school had awoken David before it did Will.

He looked over at his spread out girlfriend with her head in the pillow. She had been more quiet lately and knew exactly why. Will had been in the limelight lately but not a negative one. He sighed staring at her as he watched her back rise and fall. David leaned over and gave her should a kiss. He gently shook her, "Will" he said.

Will let out a grunt and threw a hand behind him trying to push him away, "go away" she said.

"Will you gotta go to class" David called

"I'm staying here" she said.

David frowned, "Will you gotta go to class or I'm calling your dad"

Will turned to look at him, "such a low blow Dobrik" she said to him.

David smiles, "never said I played fair Willow Rae".

Will rolled her eyes, "alright me either so I'm not going" she said.

David sighed before he got up from the bed. He grabbed her ankles and started grabbing her ankles. David dragging her out of the bed.

"David!" Will screamed holding onto the covers.

"You have to go!" David screamed back.

Will held onto the mattress, "noooooooooo" she told him.

David stopped and flopped on top of her, "please" he asked, "we can go get coffee and whatever you want before"

Will sighed, "can I drive the Tesla to school?"

"I will buy you a Tesla if you go" David told her.

"Really?" She asked

"No but that's because I like when you rely on me for rides" David told her.

Will rolled her eyes, "you know you can just ask me to just spend time with me that is what boyfriend and girlfriends do".

"You never leave my house" David said and then got up, "I don't think I want to spend another second with you"

Will threw a pillow at him and then sighed, "fine but I want waffles" she said.
————————————————-

Will had managed to get her waffles and gotten to class in time. She was sitting listening to the teacher while sketching in her notebook. Will had taken notice to the little stares and whispers that seemed more often now. She had of course gotten notice before because she was a nobody college student to a model. Now she was a model dating that had a basically almost sex tape. Willow felt her phone going off but decided to ignore it until her lesson was over.

As soon as the clock turned the magic number signaling her day was over, she ran out of the room. Will looked down at her phone see that she was blowing up because David had tagged her in his story which then followed by people tagging her in photos. She opened the original notification to see a photo of her at breakfast with the words written, "messy eater".

Willow rolled her eyes at the silly picture that David had taken of her. It was pretty cheesy but it still made her giddy inside.

---------------------------------------

Will went through few classes for that day very quietly. She had managed to avoid Lily, who she was very sure caused the whole issues. She didn't want to be a burden to David but at the same time, she had no where to go. Will still had to call her dad and explain why she would probably be spending the summer in LA in an apartment that she was going to rent. She still needed to find said apartment. There was just a whole lot going on in her life at the current moment.

Will walked out into the parking lot. She grinned seeing the familiar Tesla in the parking lot but felt someone grab her arm. Will turned to look at the hand and the person, "lily" she said and then bit her lip.

Lily gave her a smile, "girl you haven't been back to the room in so long and I was wondering if you were coming back soon..." she said.

Willow looked at her and then raised an eyebrow, "do you miss me or do you miss having shit to talk about with others" she asked.

"What do you mean?" Lily said keeping her smile on her face.

Will pulled her arm away from her, "Lily I know what you did. I'm not gonna do anything about it but just leave me and my friends alone"

"I didn't do anything Willow".

Willow turned and walked away but stopped, "you won't see me back in the room and expect to not have a roommate". She ran a hand through her hair and walked over to the boy with the Tesla.

"Everything alright?" he asked

"Yeah I need to find my own place" Will said giving his cheek a kiss and a small smile.

"You know you can always stay at my house" David told her and opened her door. Willow got into the car

"Sorry but I'm tired of finding your stinky feet near me in the morning" she told him. Will watched as he got in his side.

"My feet don't stink"

"Okay bub" she said looking at him.

"So apartment hunting huh?" David asked

"What's that supposed to mean?" she asked him with a raised eyebrow

"I guess you are staying the summer here" he said nonchalantly but could not stop the giant grin on his face. Will had been trying to decide on whether to stay in Los Angeles or go back to Texas once school ended. Part of her wanted to stay here but another part of her wanted to go back home.

Will stared at him, "Well I guess we are just gonna have to go to Texas to visit my dad" she said.