Attractive Human Being

Over the couple of weeks, Will had hung out with David and his friends. She had become almost a regular with them all. Will had taken notice to the fact that she had gained quite a bit of followers that all seemed to really enjoy the new friend group that she had made. She had even had a few people at school follow or stare at her as she walked by. Will was not really a fan of that or the hate she received for evidently replacing Liza. 

Will tried to ignore it but she had mentioned it to Corinna and Kristen that it was annoying to be constantly compared to Liza. She was not even involved with David that way and it drove her insane that people constantly put them in that category. Will understood that David never really asked for it but it was still annoying to be pushed into the interrogation of social media. Will actually understood why everyone liked Liza. She was a really nice girl that was nothing but kind to Will. 

She did not really know what was between her and David. Will had pushed anything that she felt really deep and just enjoyed his presence. He could be so hot and cold toward her and it drove her insane. One minute he could be close to her and then the next he would be running away. That's why Will decided to push any of those stupid feelings deep below and just roll what was happening in front of her. 

--------------------------------------------------

Will was sitting on her floor finishing up her makeup. She was going out for some event that David was being forced to go to. The boy was laying on her bed scrolling through his phone. She had been trying to get ready so they could leave and show their faces then leave. Will finished putting on her  dark red lipstick before standing up. She slipped on her booties and turned to David giving a little twirl, "Is this okay?" she asked

 She slipped on her booties and turned to David giving a little twirl, "Is this okay?" she asked

Will watched David as his cheek's became a pink color as he looked over. She smiles sheepishly pushing a piece of her hair behind her ear, "alright let's go".  Will grabbed her purse throwing it over her shoulder, "Bye Lil" she called over her shoulder.

"Have fun kids" she said looking up from her laptop giving Will a wink. Will caught up to David as they walked through her hallway to the elevator. Will linked her arm to David's and pressed the down button. 

"Do you ever get tired of being recognize?" she asked quietly watching as some young kids watched him as they walked by.

David shrugged, "it kinda goes with what I want"

Will sneered at the person that was taking pictures before pulling David into the elevator, "and this is why I hate when we hang out at mine"

David laughed giving her a cute grin. Will squeezed his cheeks, "You're such a little chipmunk" she told him. David batted away her hands but grabbed them pulling her closer, "And you're a husky"

"A husky?" she asked looking up at him.

"Yeah. You have dark hair, pale skin and bright blue eyes" he told her brushing a piece of her hair from her face.