Happy Juice

It had been a rough week for Will and all she wanted to do was drink some wine be cuddled up in a blanket with her man. Damn it was definitely weird to call David her man after everything. They had a great first date with no distractions and it had been a little fun sneaking kisses and ass slaps when no one was looking. She had two tests this week and thank god that Lily had left for home. Will has the whole room to herself and was going to enjoy every moment of it.

She had on a pair of red silky shorts and then one of David's sweatshirt thrown on as a top. Willow had made herself a little movie theater of her laptop and bed. She had piles of candy off on the side along with a bottle of wine that she did not have glasses for. The room was lit by starry lights that the girls had put everywhere. Will heard her cellphone ping from her desk before she grabbed with a smile.

Bub 🤠✨
I'm here women with the goods.

Will grabbed her guest card and room key before slipping her pair of Vans on. She walked down the long hallway to the elevator before slipping inside. Will pressed the ground floor and watched as the numbers went down. She bolted out of the door and saw David standing in his usual attire without a hat. Will walked up the counter with the security guard, "hi can I send him in" she said. She watched as David's eyes went from his phone to her. Will have him a easy smile as he handed his drivers license to her. The door buzzed allowing Will to pull David inside.

Willow walked with David to the elevator that was now filled with other students. The two stood in the back trying to not laugh at the awkward silence. The pair was quite a sighting on campus. Will watched the number get to her floor before grabbing David out from the awkward situation that seemed to be. The pair walked down the hallway to her door. Willow unlocked the door and ushered him inside before locking it behind them. She turned to him a smile, "hey" she said slipping off her shoes.

David grabbed her by the waist catching her as she almost fell, "hey" he told her back.

"You bring the good stuff?" She asked with her hands planted on his chest

"You use me for your pasta addiction" he told her with a pout on his face

"And other things" she told giving him a quick kiss before pulling away from him to grab the bag he had placed on her desk. She ripped it open already smelling the vodka sauce from her dish.

Will smiles, " we are gonna have to eat this on the floor because I just cleaned my sheets" she told him.

David looks at her, "you know what I have at my house.... a table" he told her.

Will took a seat on the ground, "you know what I have that you don't have... privacy" she said grinning up at him before wiggling her eyebrows.
—————————————

Will had almost finished her pasta throwing the container to the side and looked at David, "I'm stuffed".

He laughed and then stood up holding out his hand to her. She looked at it and then grabbed his hand. He pulled her up before pulling her into a hug. She laughed and wrapped her legs around his waist, "Hello" she said.

David kissed her causing Will to let out a moan and kissed him back. She moved her hands to his hair clenching it. David moves his hands to her butt causing her to let out a giggle. He pulled away from her and looks at her, "was that a giggle" he asked

"Shush" she said, "I need more wine"

David walked over to the desk putting her down. She grabbed the bottle opening it, "thanks boyfriend" she said. Will took a swig from the bottle looking at him, "wanna watch a movie" she asked
——————————————
David and Will were laying in her small bed. She had her arms and legs around his body. They had been watching a movie and Will had basically finished the bottle of wine. She was definitely feeling pretty touchy. Will let her lips lightly kiss the back of his neck.

"What are you doing" David asked rubbing her leg

"Mmmmm" she answered before unattached herself from him. Will looked down at him before she grabbed his chin leaning down, "do you wanna... wanna ya know" she said winking at him.

"Well we know how this wine makes you feel" he said to her looking up at her.

"It makes me like you" she said giving him a wink. Will moved to straddle his waist looking down at him and then let her hands rest underneath his shirt. 

David looked at her before putting his hands on her thighs. Will looks at him, "so yes?" She asked

David reaches up grabbing her sweatshirt strings pulling her lips to his. She let out a moan before lifting off his shirt.

David moved his hand up her shirt till his hands found her breast. Will let out a gasp before removing her lips from his and kissed his neck.
————————————-
Will woke up to the sound of David's phone going off from her desk. She stuck her head farther into his neck groaning as he reached for it. Will closed her eyes figuring the phone call would end.

"Uhm what do you mean there's an almost sex tape of Will and I?" David asked into the phone

Will moved and looked at him with wide eyes.