Coachella

They had gotten to Coachella in the early evening. It was Will's first time at the festival but she was more than excited especially spending it with her boyfriend and their friends. When they had pulled up to the mansion that they had pulled up to after the day of journey. Will had ran out of the car dropping her bag at the door before running ahead of everyone.

Will had a rough couple of weeks coming up with finals and such. She was ready to let loose for a little while and enjoy it all. Willow just hoped no more drama happened. She had finally let most of it go after speaking to her father more in-depth about it all. This was all so new (meaning the fame and people wanting to actually follow her life besides family and select few) to her that she kinda had to realize that people were gonna get to her and such. Especially because she was dating David who had become an icon for youtube. She loved the kid but sometimes it was overwhelming between fans in public. Willow had received a lot of mixed reviews from people and she tried not let it get to her.

Willow saw the pool and kicked off her vans. She jumped into the pool with only David's extra long t-shirt hiding her body. Will laughed coming up seeing everyone staring at the girl. They could all note the change into the careless side of herself once again.

"yes get wet baby" Zane yelled from the door. Will laughed floating on her back. She saw a light as David emerged with his camera filming her.

"I feel like Will is going to be on Zane level this weekend" Jeff said.

"This is the only nice perk of having a sober boyfriend" she said standing now. She looked at her boyfriend giving him a wink. Will pulled herself out of the pool before looking at her boyfriend, "Lover boy come here" she said running after David. The boy ran away from her laughing, "no get away"

"That's not what you said last night" Will called causing everyone else to laugh.

----------------------------

It was later and Will had managed to change and dry off. She had put on a pair of shorts along with a bralette. Will was feeling quite tipsy as everyone was celebrating the start of the weekend. Everyone was dancing around before she was picked up by Zane. Will giggled and held onto him as they spun around in a circle.

"I'm gonna get sick Zane" she said still laughing. Will felt her feet hit the ground before she stumbled over to David, "put the camera down" she told him.

David looked at her, "but I need content"

Will rolled her eyes, "just for tonight please" she said placing her chin on his shoulder.

David kissed her forehead, "okay" he said.

Willow smiles at him, "I love you" she whispered to him.

David looks at her, "really?" he asked

Will pushed him away, "no" she said sarcastically with a grin on her face. She turned around and went back to talking to everyone.
——————————-

Everyone was having a great time with drinking, dancing and making fun of each other. Will was dancing on top of a table with Natalie. Will held out her hand and spun the girl around. The two giggled and then Will almost fell. She felt hands on her waist and she looked into the eyes of her boyfriend, "ain't this deja vu" she told him.

Will sat down glancing up at Natalie that barely noticed her companion had left. Will grabbed David by his shirt and pulled him in between her legs. She wrapped her legs around his waist. David looked at her giving a smile, "you're drunk".

Will shrugs, "I'm coming down now just clumsy" she told him. Willow kissed the corner of his lips, "are you having fun?" She asked.

David nodded, "yes... I'm glad that you are finally back to your bubbly self" he told her.

Will smiles, "I don't have time for petty stuff" she said, "I'm having an amazing time here".

David leaned forward and put his lips against hers. She grinned and then kissed him back.
————————————

The next morning, David and Willow were found on the coach cuddled up with each other. Everyone else had managed to get up from their respected rooms except for David and Will. The two had passed out while watching a movie. The lot giggled at them before Will grabbed the pillow hurdling it toward them. She lifted her head up and glanced down at the sleeping boy on her chest. Will twisted his hair, "is someone making breakfast because I have a suggestion of chocolate chip pancakes" she said.

Will looked down at David as he groaned. David nodded, "yes those" he said.
—————————————