Let's Just Have Some Fun

Will had gone about her life after that weekend. She hadn't thought much about what had happened to her except the fact that she had met some pretty cool people. She had been quite busy between school assignments, test and quizzes but had sometime to look up her new found friends. Will could understand the comments that Jason had made about David being evil. She had to laugh at childish antics that him and his friends all did but it was light in a world filled with such drama. Will had even seen the video of herself falling from the bar. She had to laugh at herself because it was funny.

Will was currently sitting in her room watching Netflix from her bed. She had gotten in her pajamas from the moment that she had gotten back from class. A pack of Oreos laid beside her as the movie she watched played. Will heard her phone let out of a ping from her bedside table. She grabbed it from her bedside seeing the instagram notification popping up

Daviddobrik: What are you doing?

Will grinned seeing the message thinking about the puppy dog of a boy that she had managed to meet randomly on a Friday Night. 

 WillowMae: Oh my god is THE David Dobrik asking me out?

Will got up from her little nest that she created for herself. She stared at herself in the mirror and tried to rub the grogginess out of her eyes. She heard the familiar ping from her phone again and looked at it

Daviddobrik: So I take it you watched the vlog? Want to come hang out with my friends and I

Willowmae: Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. I guess I can squeeze you in Dobrik. Pick me up in an hour?

Daviddobrik: I will be outside :)

Willow grinned before tearing open her closet and looking at her clothes. 

"Who are you texting?" her roommate said with a smirk

"Just someone I met the other night Lil" she said quietly pushing back a piece of her hair.

"Does it happen to be a David Dobrik?" she replied in a sing-song voice. Will and her had talked about the boy that dropped her back off at their dorm but Will never mentioned a name. 

"Wait how did you know-"

"Oh dear god does everyone know who he is?" Willow said looking through her jeans

"I happened to recognize my roommate's face in his video. He's Youtube royalty Will" Lily said, "wear the star jeans. They make your ass look great"

Willow grinned grabbing them and turned to her, "This is nothing. Plus he's dorky"

"Dorky is your type" she said back. Will laughed and looked at her

She thought about what to wear given the activity. Cute but casual would probably be the best option. Who knew what shenanigans they would get up to. Willow grabbed her pair of flare jeans that had red stars on the bottoms. She paired it with a red cropped cami and then threw her black leather jacket over it. Then put on a pair of black heeled booties to finish off the look. She shook out her head and let it hang in its normal waves. 

Willow finished putting on her usual makeup and stared at herself in the mirror satisfied with how fast she got ready

Willow finished putting on her usual makeup and stared at herself in the mirror satisfied with how fast she got ready. She heard the familiar ping from her phone again.

Daviddobrik: I'm here 

Willowmae: coming!

Willow threw her phone in her back pocket and turned to look at her roommate, "I'll text you what's up" she said 

"Have fun Willow Mae" she heard her roommate call after her as she walked down the hallway. Willow ran out of the dorm to see the familiar white Tesla waiting by the curb. She knocked on the window and gave the boy a grin as he looked up from his phone. Willow opened the door, "why hello there Dobrik". She looked at his all black assemble including the hat that happened to be place on his head. 

"Willow Mae" David replied. She had to admit that he was cute in very adorable way not like wow he's crazy hot. She liked it and he seemed to come with his own sassiness and Will always enjoyed someone that could fire back at her. 

Willow looked behind to see no one, "I thought you said you had friends" she said giving him a grin.

"I do. I just came to pick you up first" David told her and then smiles pulling away from the dorm.

"Do you make it an effort to always pick up girls that fell off bars" Will asked turning to look at him

"Actually no. You happen to be the first" he said and then grinned, "so you watched the vlog"

"I watched my face eating shit in the vlog" she said.

"And?"

"Not bad Dobrik" she said, "So what is the plan for tonight so I can make sure I can tell the police the address" she told him sarcastically.

David looked at the sassy girl shaking his head, "I'll make sure to send you the address so you can just read it to them" he told her, "no but we are going to my house for a small get together" he said shrugging

"Sounds fun" she said, "so tell me more about you Dobrik"

"Well glad to know you didn't stalk me"

"Who has time nowadays" she remarked back glancing over at him

"So I'm originally from Slovakia and then I move to Chicago area. Then I moved out here and been here making videos"

"Fun" she said and then looked up at the house that they pulled up to. Her mouth gaped, "this is your home Dobrik?"

"You know I have a first name"

"Damn I should have became a YouTuber" she said quietly and hopped out. She waited for him to come around and followed him up to his home. She grabbed his arm, "Wait. What should I expect out of this"

David gave her an easy smile, "Let's just have some fun Will" he said taking her hand and pulling her inside.