Prologue

It was a normal day for the Midoriya's. Izuku was playing outside with his friend, Katsuki Bakugou, running around in the fresh summer breeze. An average day. That is, until it hit night. After Izuku was tucked into his bed and Inko went to sleep herself, they attacked. Silent in the night, carefully forming a hole large enough in the child's window and sneaking in. They carefully bound the child, taping his mouth shut. The kidnapper turned around, feet lightly hitting the ground as he steadily made his way back to the window. He passed the child through to his partner before climbing back through himself. Both broke into a silent sprint, disappearing through a purple and black portal, back to their hideout.

"Sensei. We got the kid." The one holding the child in his arms spoke, greyish-blue hair falling over his chapped skin as his blood red eyes scanned over to his boss.

His sensei slowly stood up, a smirk stretching over his non-existent face. Skin molded all over where his eyes and nose use to be, leaving only his mouth left. His black suit glistened in the moonlight pouring in through a cracked window, illuminating the space around them. A run down bar, alcohol lining rows upon rows of rotting, wooden stands.

"A job well done, Tomura. We can finally start our little experiment. Let's see if this hypothesis works." He took the still sleeping child from the man now known as Tomura and headed down to a basement area.

Once down, he opened up a dark wooden door, entering to a testing lab. Large tubes fulled with toxic green liquids, tens of hundreds of Noumu's laying around, some decomposing, and all sorts of tools used for dissection and injection. A single metal bed lay in the center, a tray of tools set by its side. The tall faceless man placed the child down, strapping him to the bed tightly before shaking him awake. His bright green eyes fluttered open as a yawn escaped his lips. He tried to sit up, before realising he was stuck. His breathing quickened as he frantically glanced around the room, eyes landing on the figure who trapped him there.

"W-w-who a-are y-you?" Izuku stuttered, eyes widening in fear as tears threatened to fall. "W-where a-a-am I?"

"You may address me as All for One. As for where you are, well, that's for me to know, and for you not to," The man chuckled as he watched Izuku squirm around, trying to free himself from the restraints. "There's no use trying to escape."

He grabbed a needle in his right hand, filling it with a sea blue liquid. He grabbed a knife in his left hand, it's steel blade shining in the dim light from above, showing its blood soaked tip. He traced it down Izuku's pale skin that protected his arm, drawing a line of crimson liquid that dripped down Izuku's arm. He let out a small yelp of pain, All for One's smirk growing wider.

"Let's have some fun~" His sickening voice laced with amusement as he injected the needle into Izuku's neck, dragging the knife down his skin.

"N-no! Stop it! Please! Make it stop!" Izuku cried as the blood oozed down his cuts.

"It'll all be over soon, kid."

"Someone! Please help me!"