Graduation from Junior High

It's been 6 years. Izuku and Katsuki have been training together as the years passed by, getting closer and closer to their first goal. Getting into the Hero Course at UA. It was finally the last day of school, and of Junior High. Everyone was buzzing, excitement filling the air as they waited impatiently for the end of school. The teacher soon walked in, quieting everyone down as he walked to the front. He placed down a stack of papers as the last few students closed their mouths.

"I know your all excited. It's the end of the school year," the teacher started, looking around the room. "But let's cut this boring stuff. I know you all want to be hero!" The teacher threw the papers in the air as everyone started showing off their quirks, except for a certain 2. "Now, now. You all have amazing quirks. But no quirk usage in school."

"Oi teach! Don't lump me and Deku into this bunch of losers," a certain ash-blond sneered, pointing his thumb to himself and the greenette behind him. "They'll be lucky enough to end up at sidekicks!"

"Shut up Bakugou!"
"You're not better then us!"

"Oh please," Katsuki snickered as he jumped up onto his desk. "We're aiming for UA. We'll be the best damn heroes you'll ever see."

"UA?"
"Isn't that the elite school All Might went to?"
"They're seriously gonna try for it?"
"They must be crazy."

"Shut up would ya! We're gettin' in and not one of ya is gonna stop us!" Katsuki declared before slumping back into his seat.

Izuku only sighed at his friend's actions, focusing more on the artwork he was currently drawing.

You seem to always be drawing. Don't you have something better to do? All I ever see you do in class is draw, draw and draw. Come on man.

'Well sorry for liking to draw. What? Would you rather give full attention to a lecture? No thanks.' Izuku replied to the voice in his head.

True, true. No need to be sarcastic. I get it. But while you keep drawing, I'll be watching some All Might movies. I'll spoil them all for you.

'Don't you dare.'

Izuku felt Deku smirk from his head as he grabbed the TV remote and an All Might movie. Izuku quickly ventured into his head, snatching the movie from his counterpart's hands and yeeting it into the pitch black void that was his mind. He focused back onto the lecture for a moment, before going back onto his drawing. The lessons after went on pretty much the same. Katsuki kept bragging about how 'he and Izuku were gonna be the best damn heroes ever and don't you ever forget it' for most of the lessons. Lunch soon came round and Izuku grabbed his best friend's hand, dragging him away before Katsuki could spout more nonsense. He dragged him up all the way to the roof, seeing as no one was there.

"What's up, Deku? You seem rather frustrated. More than usual." Katsuki commented, a snicker at the end of his sentence.

"What about you? You've been bragging to almost everyone about us being the best heroes. You're way more social than normal." Izuku countered, a smirk crossing his face.

"Oh, you've fucking done it now, Deku. You just sealed your death wish." Katsuki set off small explosions in his palms, threatening the short boy in front of him.

"I've sealed my death wish? I think it's the other way round, honey. You're 'bouta die a painful death." Izuku retorted, removing his glasses, though closing his left eye.

"Ha! Don't make me laugh. All you can do is fucking freeze me in time. I, however, can blow your fucking bitchass head off your shoulders."

"Wanna bet?"

"Your gonna die."

Izuku's eye shot open, trying to lock onto Katsuki who blasted himself into the air, shooting down to the greenette below. He shot his arms out in front, large explosions setting off. He blasted back, landing safely on the ground, waiting for the smoke cloud to disappear. Disbursing into the air, Izuku stood strong, arms cross over his chest as he smirked down at the ash-blond. His left eye glowed bright, the clock inside hitting 12 as time seemed to slow down. Katsuki staggered to his feet, rather slowly thanks to Izuku. Once up, he raised his arms, ready to fight.

"Oh Kacchan. It's adorable seeing you try when the fight's as good as over." Izuku punched Katsuki hard in the stomach, time going back to normal as he launched his best friend back a few meters.

"D-damn you, fucking nerd," Katsuki stuttered slightly as he wheezed, pushing himself off the ground. "I won't go down that easily!"

Izuku covered his left eye, wincing a bit from the aching pain left from quirk usage. He jumped back as Katsuki landed an explosion right in front of him. He took his hand away, keeping his eye closed as he dodged the flying explosions.

"Ha! Out of tricks now, ain't ya!" Katsuki laughed, flying over Izuku and elbowing him in the rib.

Izuku staggered away, gritting his teeth when he suddenly got an idea. A smirk snaked across his face sending shivered down the explosion boy's spine. Izuku stood up straight, hair shadowing over his eyes. Katsuki narrowed his brows, launching himself forward with a fist raised. Before he knew it, he was on the ground, immobile. His crimson eyes searched around, meeting with emerald green orbs and a sickly sweet smile.

"The fuck did you do?" He questioned, trying but failing to move his body.

"A magician never reveals his secrets." Izuku giggled, picking the blond up.

He snapped his fingers and Katsuki could move again. He stretched his limps, hearing a satisfying pop. They headed back down, finishing the rest of the school day before heading to the gym for the graduation ceremony. Every 3rd year went up and got their certificate, bowing and hearing claps echoing around the large space. It took a little while, but was finally over. Everyone headed home, Izuku and Katsuki taking the long route so they could talk more about their training.

"We have 10 months till the entrance exam. We have to train as much as possible till then." Izuku said, earning a nod of agreement from the ash-blond beside him.

"Fuck yeah! And you better promise me that you'll get in. I need someone that I can actually stand." Katsuki replied.

Going under a bridge as they talked, they didn't notice the sewer pipe lid rattling behind them. It flung open, a green slimy villain emerging.

"Hmm. Two new meat suits. Pretty powerful quirks too. Don't need both. But who to choose? I know. Let's go with you~"