One vs One, 3rd, 4th & 5th Battles

"Onto the third round! From the heroics course, we have pik-I mean, Kaminari Denki from class 1-A!" Present Mic's voice boomed from the loud speakers as Denki walked out and onto the cement stage. "And from class 1-B, we have the assassin Shiozaki Ibara!" A girl with vines for hair stepped up onto the stage, seemingly disgruntled by the comment Present Mic made about her.

"Please excuse me, but, I am no assassin and do not wish to be associated with one. So I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't call me an assassin. I do not wish to bring harm to others." Ibara said, clasping her hands together as a heavenly glow surrounded her.

"I-I'm sorry. It won't happen again." Present Mic, taken aback, stuttered.

Midnight cut him short as she thrust her whip into the air, announcing the start of the match. "You're pretty cute. After this, do you wanna grab a bite to eat?" Denki asked, electric currents surrounding him as he charged up his attack. "This'll be over in a second!" He shot out the electric currents, sparking the ground and traveling across the cement to Ibara.

She turned around, the vines from her hair digging into the ground and creating a barrier between her and the electricity. Once the sparks died down, she send a bundle of vines underground. They shot out and wrapped around the blond who has short-circuited, immobilising him instantly.

"Kaminari is unable to battle. Shiozaki wins!" Her fellow classmates cheered loud as she released the blond, setting him gently on the ground. She bowed down slightly before heading off back into the stadium to join her classmates. Denki was removed from the field on a stretcher and marched off, allowing Midnight to announce the next match-up. Izuku started to mutter about Ibara's quirk, commenting about strengths and weaknesses, creeping out his fellow classmates slightly. He only stopped when he received a punch to the head by Katsuki. "As for our next round, we have Iida Tenya from the heroics course, class 1-A! And from the other heroics class, we have Kaibara Sen from class 1-B!" Midnight announced the next round.

"She stole my lines..." Present Mic commented, pouting slightly before picking up his spirit once more. "Are y'all ready for this, folks?!" Cheers filled the air, never once letting it fall completely silent in the stadium. The two students walked out and onto the cement stage, Sen craning his neck as he scouted out his opponent. He cracked his knuckles as Tenya stretched his legs, narrowing his eyes as he stared over at Sen. "Start!"

Tenya lurched forwards, quirk activated instantly as he rushed towards his opponent. Sen dodged to the side seamlessly, activating his own quirk and rushing forwards. Tenya turned around and ducked under Sen's attack, his drill-like arm jabbing above his opponent's head. Tenya swept his leg across the ground, tripping Sen and slipping to the side, out of reach as Sen swung his drill legs around in a helicopter motion. He aimed to hit the bluenette who kicked back up to his feet. They faced each other with gritted teeth and furrowed brows, lunging forwards with incredible speed. Tenya kicked his leg up into the air, aiming a blow at Sen's shoulder. It was quickly blocked, allowing Sen an open attack. He slammed his drill arm down on Tenya's leg, receiving a short yelp of pain.

He brought his leg back, skidding backwards as he dodged another attack from Sen's drill-like arms. "Is that all you've got? You're gonna make me start thinking that Monoma was right about you guys. It's a wonder how your in the top class." Sen taunted, limboing under a high kick meant for his face.

Grunting and clenching his fists, Tenya kicked his other leg into the air, roundhouse kicking his opponent in the torso. He flung Sen towards the boarder line, watching as he skidded to a halt before rushing forwards once more and gut-punching him out of bounds. "Never taunt a fellow peer. It may just end in your downfall."

"Kaibara is out of bounds! Iida advances!" Midnight announced, the roars of the crowd becoming louder as they cheered. Sen kicked himself up to his legs, nodding to Tenya before walking off, the bluenette heading to opposite direction. "Onto our next round!"

"From the heroics department, we have the extravagant min- I mean, Yaoyorozu Momo from class 1-A! Versing a peer from the other heroics department, we have the classes cocky peer, Monoma Neito from class 1-B!" Present Mic yelled out, his booming voice filling the loud speakers and echoing around the stadium. The two students stepped up to the cement arena, ready to fight. "Begin!"

Momo created a long pole and shield, rushing forwards as Neito turned his skin into metal. He sprinted forwards, dodging Momo's pole and hitting her shield, a smirk breaking out over his face. As Momo swung her pole around to hit the blond, he swept her off her feet. She landed on the ground, rolling to the side to dodge a fist to the face. She stood up, quickly bringing her shield to the front to block another punch. She skidded backwards, unable to attack as the barrage of punches kept coming. She noticed that Neito stopped and jumped back, his metal skin returning to normal as his smirk grew wider. Momo instantly created a long pole to attack when she heard Midnighrs voice.

"Yaoyorozu is out of bounds! Monoma advances to the next round!" Gasping in surprise, she quickly glanced down and realised that her left foot had stepped out. Her creations disappeared as collapsed to the ground in defeat. She shakily stood back up, a gloomy aura hanging over her as he headed off, disappointed in failed attempt at winning. "Onto the next match!"

Present Mic quickly took over before Midnight could continue. "From the heroics department, we have the class hothead, Bakugou Katsuki! And from the other heroics department, we have Kuroiro Shihai from class 1-B!"