One vs One, 6th, 7th & 8th Battles

A large smirk broke out over Katsuki's face as he exited the tunnel. He walked onto the stage, crimson red eyes glinting as he glared at his opponent. Midnight started the battle, allowing Katsuki to start setting off his infamous explosions. He glared down at Shihai, the crackling of explosions flooding his ears. He leaped off the ground, propelling himself forwards with powerful explosions, aiming to hit his opponent. Shihai sidestepped to the left, narrowly dodging Katsuki's outstretched hand. Katsuki landed with a skidded halt, kicking himself around sending a large explosion at Shihai. He brought his arms to his face, bracing himself for the explosion before feeling a rough hand grip his uniform. He tried to merge into his shadow, but was swung around like a rag-doll before being thrown outside the boarder.

"Kuroiro is out of bounds! Katsuki advances to the next round!" Smirking triumphantly, Katsuki turned on his heel and walked off, lightly humming to himself at his win.

"You did great Kacchan!" Izuku cheered as loud as possible, waving his arms in the air as he called out.

As the roaring cheers of the crowd died down, Present Mic's voice thundered out clear. "Onto the next round! From the heroics department, we have the human rock, Kirishima Ejirou from class 1-A! And from the other heroics department, we have the human steel, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu from class 1-B!" The two students made their ways to the arena, cracking their knuckles as they stared at one another. "Begin!"

The two rushed at each other, their skin hardened as they pulled their fists back, launching them forwards and slamming them into each other's faces. "That all you've got?!" Tetsutetsu taunted, wiping his chin as beads of sweat rolled down his forehead.

"Like hell it is!" Ejirou clenched his fists, standing strong as he glared down at his opponent.

They charged once more, the shock of another punch causing them to stumble. They regained their balance and struck each other with an uppercut, sending them back and down to the ground. They landed with an audible 'thud' on the cement. Groaning, they kicked themselves up and punched each other in the gut. This kept up, the duo panting and gasping for breath as they felt their quirks start to fade. They leaned into another punch before they both collapsed, the rise and fall of their chests being the only way to tell from afar that they were breathing. Though their twitched and struggled, urging themselves to move, they were otherwise motionless and aching. Their quirks faded away, showing slight bruising where each punch connected.

"We have a tie!" Midnight announced, hoisting her whip into the sky, watching as the paramedic team came and carried the two away to rest. "Once they have healed up, we'll do another small match to break this tie. Until then, we have our last two competitors for round 1!"

"We have, from the heroics department, a pink gal full of energy, Ashido Mina from class 1-A! And from the other heroics department, we have the air bender, Tsuburaba Kosei from class 1-B!" Present Mic shouted out. Mina bounded up to the arena, bouncing around as she made her way up, Kosei coming up in a calmer manner. "Start!"

Acid secreted from Mina's feet as she rushed forwards, throwing acid from her hands towards Kosei. He created a wall of air, catching the acid and watching it melt through the solid air. He snapped his head to the right, creating another wall of air before the acid could hit him. Mina, pouting slightly, turned on her heel and shot out more acid, melting the solid air and trying to land a hit. She skidded back, halting centimetres from the boarder before barging forwards. She bashed into the air wall before roundhouse kicking Kosei, acid flying out from her shoes.

"You're going down!" She exclaimed, kicking him to the ground before slamming her other foot into her opponents side, sending him rolling across the ground.

He created a barrier of air, hitting it at the boarder edge. Mina, frustrated, ran over and melted the barrier with acid. She went to kick Kosei out, but he grabbed her leg before she could land her hit. He swung his leg around and tripped Mina over, kicking her over the boarder line. She landed with a loud 'thud', arms and legs flayed out like a starfish.

"Ashido is out of bounds! Tsuburaba advances to the next round!" Midnight announced, hearing a whine from the pink girl laying on the ground. She stood up and brushed off the dust from her pants, still pouting as she walked off. "Now, both Kirishima and Tetsutetsu have rested up. To decide who'll advance to the next round, they'll do an arm wrestle."

The two teens headed out to the arena where Cementoss created a stone pillar. The two kneeled down on either side and placed their elbows on the block. Gripping their hands tight, at the sound of Midnight's 'start', their quirks activated. They pushed against each other, gripping the cement block tightly, cracking it immensely. They grunted and groaned, trying to push the other's hand down. This went on for minutes on end, the roars of the crowd edging them on further, until a hand was slammed down.

"Tetsutetsu is down! Kirishima advances to the next round!" Midnight announced, holding her whip up high in the air as she announced the victor.

"Dammit! I was so close! I didn't eat enough iron today." Tetsutetsu muttered under his breath, annoyed and frustrated. He noticed a hand in his vision and glanced up, looking at Ejirou who stood above him. "What do you want?"

"You did good. You're manly as hell. You may have lost this, but that doesn't mean you should give up just yet." Ejirou said, a large goofy grin etched across his face.

'Tch'ing, Tetsutetsu accepted Ejirou's offered hand, hoisting himself up. He nodded at the redhead before turning on his heel and heading off. Ejirou watched him go before turning to leave himself, his smile never fading from his face as he walked.

"Onto round 2 of the one on one battles!"