Hospitalised

Taking his control back, Izuku stared at the fallen form of the Hero Killer they may next to the dead Noumu, just meters from them. He glanced back at his classmates and mentor, unsure of what to do. The first to actually move was Endeavour who walked over to the fallen figure and lifted him up. The hero dragged Stain over to the officers who stood frozen in place with the rest of the group. They suddenly jolted into action, grabbing the killer and placing him in the back of their car, cuffing him and tying him up. They soon left the scene, the paramedics tending to the wounds everyone received as the students were questioned by their mentors.

"I know I said you could go find Iida and to act in self defence, but I think think you'd fight the Hero Killer! Your message nearly gave me a heart attack kid!" Present Mic said, lightly hitting his intern on the head before smothering him in a tight hug. "I'm just glad that you're alright. I don't know what I would've done if something had happened to you!"

As he was desperately trying to pull away, Tenya was being scolded by his mentor as Shouto ignored his own, looking anywhere but at him. They were soon taken away by the medics to the nearest hospital and checked in, being taken swiftly to a room. After being checked over and having their wounds treated, they were forced to sleep until morning. As he closed his eyes, Izuku traveled into his head where he saw Deku sitting on a lounge. He rushed over and tackled him into a hug.

"Thank you so much! I don't know what I would've done without you! You're a life saver, Deku. Thank you so much." He repeated over and over, tightening his hold on his counterpart. He heard a slight chuckle from Deku who started to pat his head.

It was nothing. I got to have some action, so all's fine. I'm just glad that you're fine. If you die, we both die. I can't let that happen now, can I?

"True," Izuku giggles slightly, letting go and sinking into the cushions next to him. He leaned his head on Deku's shoulder, sighing softly as he sunk into the lounge. "It's all over. For internships, that's definitely not on my list of things I wanted to happen. That was exhausting as hell."

You can rest easy now. Just go to sleep. I can monitor your body if you want. Though, I doubt there'd be any need to.

Izuku laughed lightly, letting his head fall to Deku's lap as he closed his eyes, letting sleep take over.

=~=~=~=~=~=

"Rise and shine, boys!" The ever-so-loud voice of Present Mic resounded within the clinic's walls, waking the three students who all groaned simultaneously. They all mumbled, "it's too early for this" as they tried to feel the welcoming grace of sleep. "Come on, little listeners! You have a very special guest here!"

The three slowly sat up, rubbing at their eyes and yawning as they stretched their limbs. "Who is it...?" Izuku mumbled, groggy with sleep as he blinked owlishly at his mentor.

"The chief of the police department," a new voice replied. Manual walked into the room with a large man who had a dog head. "He's here to talk to you three."

"Good morning, woof." The man/dog greeted, bowing slightly as the three all stood up, bowing as well. "No need to stand. Please be seated. I am Tsuragamae Kenji. I'm here to talk about the incident with Stain from yesterday. You all actively used your quirks in public and landed heavy blows on Stain. He's currently receiving treatment for a multitude of bruises, burn marks and slight freezing damage," a quiet, "he deserved it" came form Shouto. "Present Mic has covered for you, Midoriya, as has Endeavour covered for you, Todoroki, woof. However, Iida went off on his own to actively seek out the Hero Killer. You would be punished heavily for this, had this fight not gone under. I'm sure you'll receive the punishment you deserve back at UA."

"I hope you learnt from this and don't do this ever again, especially as you still don't have your provisional licence, woof." Tenya looked down, guilt evident in his stature as he nodded his head slightly. "That being said, news about Stain's defeat has been spreading. Midoriya, Todoroki. You two are the faces across the news, so be weary as reporters will be trying to get a story, woof. We at the police force could onto cover up so much. That being said, I hope you enjoy the rest of your internships, woof." Kenji board once more before turning away, leaving the students and mentors alone.

Manual went over to Tenya and smack him over the head, lecturing him once more as his intern apologised for his actions. Present Mic smothered Izuku in another tight bear hug as Shouto stayed seated where he was, watching the events unfold.

"Y-Yamada-Sensei!" Izuku whined, trying to get out of his grip before sighing in defeat. "When are we getting out of the hospital?"

"Once you're all healed up. If you're good to go, we can leave now!" He said, resting his head on Izuku's as he hugged him. "What about you two? Are you ready to leave?"

"I should be fine. Endeavour would be waiting for me to get back. I'll be seeing you back at school next than." Shouto replied, standing up and get ready to leave.

"I should be fine now. Once again, I'm sorry for involving you two in this. I let my feelings get the best of me. I promise I'll be back up to speed at school and live up to the expectations of the class as the class president!" Tenya announced, clenched fist held high above his head.

Izuku laughed lightly, finally managing to remove himself from Mic. "That's good. I was starting to wonder when you'd get back up to speed."

Shouto only nodded in his direction before they were all checked out. Saying their goodbyes, they all went their seperate ways, more determined than ever to become heroes.