USJ

A week had flown by the students of U.A. quickly, a new dawn awaiting them. Izuku jumped out of bed, slamming his hand on his alarm clock before ripping open his closet door. Snatching his uniform, he rushed to the bathroom and cleaned himself up. The greenette bolted down the stairs and to the kitchen table, practically inhaling his breakfast before washing his plate. He bounded back up the stairs, grabbing his bag and phone as he rushed back down.

"Slow down, sweetie. There's no need to rush," Inko said, passing her son his lunch. "I know you're going on a small school trip, but you don't have to rush."

Izuku stuffed his lunch into his bag before rushing to the door, pulling on his bright red shoes. "I know, I know. I'm just really excited! We're going to the USJ! I've heard about it so many times and now I finally get to go there! Plus, Kacchan's been bugging me since I woke up to get out the door," he jumped up onto his feet, running over to his mum and planting a kiss on her cheek. "I'll be going now. Bye!"

Inko waved him off as he bolted out the door. Izuku's eyes landed on his best friend who stood idly by on the pathway, scrolling through Instagram on his phone. He glanced up, crimson eyes meeting viridian green. He huffed out a sigh, placing his phone in his pocket and walked off, Izuku slowing to a walk beside him. Chatter erupted from Izuku as he excitedly commented about the USJ, only quieting when Katsuki slapped his head. They ventured into the train station and brought their tickets, waiting by for the train to come in. Katsuki brought out his phone and earplugs, pushing them into his phone and turning on some music. He passed a bud to Izuku who happily accepted, wide smile spread across his face.

They stood in silence, music blasting in their ears as the train screeched down. They boarded, finding seats and sitting down. They stayed silent all the way to U.A, leaving the station and heading up towards the giant building. They entered and headed straight for their classroom. They found the rest of their classmates chatting excitedly about the trip. The duo sat down at their desks, turning to each other as Izuku started gushing again.

"Everyone, quiet down," Aizawa entered the room, heading up to the front as his class settled down. "Everyone, suit up. As you all know, we're going to the USJ. Once you're all suited, we'll be boarding a bus to the place. Now scram. We don't have all day." He soon left, the suitcases pulling out of the wall.

Everyone grabbed their suitcase, changed quickly and headed over to the buses quickly, excited to get there. The class president, who was chosen on the 3rd day of school, Tenya, tried to get everyone to seat in class order, only to find out the bus style didn't fit his plan. On the way to the USJ, the class talked about their quirks, seeing who's was the flashest and other capabilities they had. The bus soon stopped, Aizawa calling everyone off the bus. They all bounded off, excitement radiating off them. They entered the USJ, seeing another hero there, that being Thirteen.

"Good morning students," they greeted as the students and Aizawa entered. "Welcome to the USJ, or as I call it, the Unforeseen Simulation Joint!" Most of the students started to cheer, while others stayed silent. "Here you'll all conduct rescue missions in teams. The USJ has many different disaster zones, ranging from the flood zone, landslide zone, conflagration zone, and many more. Aizawa, have you already chosen teams?"

Aizawa turned to the class, but not before whispering something to Thirteen. "The teams and zones are; Aoyama, Uraraka, Ashido and Shoji in the landslide zone. Asui, Tokoyami, Sero and Ojiro in the flood zone. Sato, Koda, Jirou and Hagakure in the conflagration zone. Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Kaminari and Iida in the ruins zone, Midoriya, Bakugou and Kirishima in the mountain zone. Head off now. There will be robots acting as civilians that need help. Rescue as many as you can in half an hour. You have 5 minutes to make a plan before you start. Go now."

Everyone nodded, heading off in their groups to their zones, forming plans along the way. "We need to look out everywhere as rouge rocks may fall and hit us or these 'civilians'." Izuku started, earning nods from his teammates as they came to a halt in front of the mountain zone. "We'll split into medic, rescuer and defender. Any preferences?"

"Well I'm the fucking defender. I will fucking explode whatever I can get my hands on." Katsuki smirked, punching his hands together while setting off small explosions.

"Guess I'll take medic, I guess," Ejirou said, though a bit hesitant. "So that leaves you on rescue. Though, I think we should swap parts every 10 minutes."

"Good idea. Well, let's get this started!" Izuku agreed with a nod, the trio heading up the mountain cliff side, Ejirou in the lead as he looked around for any 'civilians'. He spotted a few laying trapped under large boulders, calling out for help. "They actually look more like people than I thought they would."

He went down with Izuku whole Katsuki stood by, helping push the boulders off the 'civilians'. They picked them up, holding them on their backs as they headed back down the mountain side. The group set up a medic camp, laying the 'civilians' down to rest. Ejirou stayed with the 'civilians', making sure they were fine as Izuku and Katsuki went back up. They found another 'civilian'. Izuku pried the boulder off and helped them up onto his back, Katsuki blowing up a few large rocks that fell from above, closing in on the greenette. As Izuku headed down the mountain, more rocks were kicked up, following after him. He kicked off the mountain as he neared the bottom, landing safely at the medic camp, placing the 'civilian' down.

"How's it going down here?" Izuku asked, glancing back at the mountain at Katsuki who was blowing up flying rocks.

"It's going fine. Maybe check higher up or around the sides. I'm sure that there are more around those areas." Ejirou replied, waving his friend off as he headed back up.