Team A vs Team E

The hero team entered the building once the 5 minutes were up, keeping together no matter how much Katsuki complained. The duo found the stairs to the second story, looking every which way to see if they can spot the villain team. They moved up the stairs and across the marble/concrete flooring, listening for any sounds. Katsuki, who had taken the lead, turned his head back to his partner, a thin line forming from his lips. His partner, Ejirou, was looking around frantically, beads of sweat forming on his forehead as he tried to focus on the task at hand. The second flight of stairs, leading to the third flood, appeared before them.

'It's quiet. Far too quiet. Something is going to happen soon. That nerd's got a plan and he's waiting for us to fall into it,' a smirk crossed the ash-blond's face as he peered over the top of the stairs. 'Whatever that sh*t nerd's gonna do, I'll counter it and blow his face up.'

Silence filled the hallway leading down to the next flight of stairs, only disturbed by footsteps from the heroes. A sudden thud made them stop, brows furrowing as they stared ahead of them. An almost inaudible laugh fluttered down the hallway, sending shivers up their spines. Katsuki clenched his fists and grit his teeth, glancing to his teammate who stood in battle stance, ready for a fight. The laughter continued, seeming to get louder and louder, almost silent footsteps following. A shadow cast down the hallway, alerting the hero team. A clunk of metal on cement echoed in between the laughter as the shadow stretched out. The laughter came to a sudden halt, as did the thudding of feet.

Katsuki and Ejirou stood still, eyes fixated on the figure casting the shadow. Clenching their fists, quirks activating, they all stood still, waiting for the other to make their first move. An image of a transparent clock formed from where the villain stood, the long hand stick striking twelve. Time slowed down, a flicker of green passing the heroes before they found themselves on the ground.

"Now Yaoyorozu!" Izuku yelled out, jumping back over the heroes as they struggled to stand back up.

A long string of tape was fired from a bow, another flying behind it. Izuku ducked under the tape watching as the heroes jumped to their feet and to the hallway walls, avoiding the tape. Katsuki shot forwards, flying towards Izuku with his explosions. The greenette held his staff in front of him, left eye closed as his right narrowed down. Katsuki battered into the staff, kicking Izuku in the gut and sending him away. He landed on his feet as Ejirou rushed past him, arms hardened as he struck Izuku's staff. Momo created a shield from her arm, rushing forwards and blocking Ejirou's next attack. Izuku skidded to the side, running down to Katsuki who had propelled himself forwards.

He met the long sliver staff that swung down on his shoulder, sending him to the ground. He kicked himself up, swinging his leg round and tripping the greenette. Katsuki grabbed his hoodie and pulled him up, an explosive fist meeting his chest. Coughing away, Izuku flung his legs up and kicked Katsuki off him, using the staff to balance himself once more. Swinging it round, it collided with Ejirou's rib, causing the redhead to stumble a bit. Momo used that chance to hit him down to the ground, grabbing the tape from her belt. She was too slow as Ejirou ripped the tape from her hands, pushing her off him.

"Forget about fighting, shitty hair! Just go and find the weapon! I'll deal with these two!" Katsuki yelled, dodging a flying kick from Izuku.

Ejirou nodded as he sped off, rushing up the third flight of stairs to find the hidden bomb. Momo opted to follow him, but decided against it to help her teammate. She turned to see the two in hand to hand combat, bruised arms and legs aiming to knock each other down. She pulled a second staff from her arm, rushing forwards and swinging at the ash-blond's back. Katsuki jumped back just in time, but soon found himself frozen in mid air. His crimson eyes glared down to his friend, seeing his clock-like eye glowing bright.

"Damn you Deku. I would've had you." Katsuki growled through gritted teeth, trying but failing to clench his fists.

"I doubt that, Kacchan. My quirk was in cool down, but, even if Yaoyorozu didn't step in, I would've been able to freeze you here anyway," Izuku smiled sweetly at his scowling friend. "Yaoyorozu, will you do the honors of tying him up?"

"Certainly," Momo caught the tape thrown to her and started to tie the struggling blond up, placing him on the ground once done. "Now then, lets see if our trap worked."

Izuku released his quirk, a big grin on his face as he nodded. The villain team duo rushed away, Izuku waving to his friend before they vanished up the stairs, leaving the blond to curse with all his might. The duo rushed down the hallway and up the stairs, slowing to a jog as they passed by the empty rooms. Finding the bomb room, they entered to see Ejirou covered in mouse traps and struggling to find the bomb. Izuku and Momo had to hold in their laughter at seeing their classmate struggling in mouse traps. The greenette strolled over to the redhead, holding a role of tape.

Ejirou noticed Izuku and backed away, only to trigger more mouse traps that were scattered all around the room. Izuku nodded to Momo who started to walk forwards. They circled the redhead and soon tied him up before opting to remove all the mouse traps that littered his skin.

"Villain team wins!" All Might's booming voice soon filled the once silent air, the villain team duo cheering at their win.

"But, where was the bomb? It's not in here." Ejirou asked as the duo removed the tape and last mouse trap.

"Follow me," Izuku helped him up and guided him to the window, a confused look crossing the redhead's face. Once at the window, Izuku pointed up to the next floor, seeing the bomb taped down to the concrete walls. Ejirou's mouth fell open as Izuku chuckled, saying, "We put it there in case someone got past us. Using both our quirks, Yaoyorozu and I managed to stick it up their without problem."

"Y-you w-wha-?" Ejirou cut his sentance short as he stared at the giggling greenette in front of him.

"It was all his plan. And it seems it worked without problem." Momo said, high-fiving Izuku as they cheered once more.

They got the bomb back down and went back to save Katsuki from his boredom before leaving the building. They made their way to the room where their classmates and All Might awaited.

Well that went better than I expected.

'It did, huh? Well, I'm just happy we won. Though, Kacchan seems to be out for blood now that he's lost to me.'

I'd just avoid him for now. Let him cool off. Besides, it's party time! You literally just won with someone you barely even know. You used both her quirk and yours to win. That's an achievement for you, seeing as you don't want to interact with anyone.

'Oh shut up, Deku.'

Hey, I'm just stating the facts here.

'No matter. Maybe I should take some mental notes of the other battles. Might come in handy later.'