Natural enemies

JB's injured leg was now totally healed; he didn't need to wear a bandage anymore, Jinyoung checks his leg once in a while to be sure that everything was fine. JB walked in the apartment freely, following Jinyoung everywhere, meowing every time Jinyoung talked to him. It has been three weeks since JB arrived in the studio and he wasn't willing to leave any soon.

As every day Jinyoung left the cat alone at home while he was in Uni. Jinyoung walked to his study place, thinking about how his new cat stole his heart and while he was walking to university, he met Mark and started to talk about their weekend plans.

"Jinyoungie, would you please take care of Jack this weekend? I only trust you, Jack is very shy and don't get along with strangers easily," the older asked.

"Sure Mark hyung, we can have dinner at my home today so Jack can meet JB and the apartment," the black haired boy answer with a smile.

"I will bring something delicious to JB, as a thank you gift," Mark said.

"At least that would make him want to eat his food." The younger joked as they walked in the classroom.

Mark left early that day because his last class got cancel, when he reached his apartment he was greeted by Jackson, his beagle dog, the playful animal was barking enthusiastically and moving his tail quickly. "Did you miss me, baby?" Mark petted Jackson's head, which started to lick his hand "Today we are going to visit Jinyoungie, you need to behave because he will take care of you for some days." Mark added smiling to his pet; he started to pack some food, a can of tuna for JB and Jackson's food. Mark hooked the strap in Jackson's collar leaving the house with him.

Mark knocked Jinyoung's door; the dog was sniffing the door when Jinyoung opened letting them go inside, the boy began to laugh at Jackson because this was happily accepting Jinyoung's petting and licking his face. JB was sitting on the sofa staring at Jackson, Mark sat on the couch and started to pet the cat, likewise, Jackson stared at the cat and started barking to him, who hid in Mark's lap making Jackson angrier, the boy realized this and left the cat on the sofa and went to calm his dog.

It was dinner time, and the boys were eating peacefully, rice and kimchi, while Jackson was eating his food and JB the tuna can that Mark brought him. Jackson finished eating and started sniffing JB's toys even JB itself, who scratched Jackson's nose and hiss him. Jackson wanted to play with the cat, but this ignores and avoids every intent made by the dog, however when the dog began to play with the fish toy, JB's favorite, the cat scratched Jackson paw. The boys hurried to get apart their pets before they start a fight.

"JB! You can't treat bad your friends!" Jinyoung scolded the cat, but this ignored the boy's words and went to the room to sleep on the bed.

"Jackson, I told you to behave, you can destroy JB's toy like yours," Mark told Jackson, which was hidden behind his paws and ears. Mark sighed and petted his head.

Jinyoung sat next to Mark on the sofa and started to watch TV, talking about how careful Jinyoung must be with the dog, Jinyoung took note about the food and the walking schedules. It was not easy to take care of a dog; he was thankful to have a cat, despite this being mad at him, this was the first time he scolded JB, Jinyoung never did before, even when JB broke a glass or when he ate Jinyoung's sandwich.

After an hour, Mark left with his dog, and he walked to his room finding JB licking his leg. Jinyoung felt guilty, he sat next to him and started to pet his head, JB looked the boy for a couple of seconds and left the room to play with his toys.

"It wasn't my intention to yell at you, little boy," Jinyoung followed the cat "You can be mean with guesses, "Jinyoung added "Moreover, Jackson will stay with us for a couple of days, and Mark scolded him for taking your things,"

Jinyoung talked with JB as he could understand what he was talking about "I don't want to see you fighting, he can hurt you." JB stared at Jinyoung silently playing with his fish, allowing the human to pet his back, he forgave the boy.

Jinyoung tuned on TV, and the Simpson was being transmitted, the cat sat on the sofa and watched TV like a human would watch his favorite program, it must be something common in his breed, thought the black haired boy. He got up and heated some milk for the cat, it was past midnight, but he wasn't tired, and the next day he doesn't have to go to University. When the program finished, he turned off the TV and went to sleep, JB followed him, and they fell asleep in the warm bed.

_bobby_melody ❤️❤️
SweetTofee ❤️❤️