Together

JB seems to enjoy being back at home again; he spent more time in his human form, walking in sports clothes around the house. The only time he was in his animal form was when he was sleeping.

"It's unhealthy for your eyes being so close from TV," the younger man said from the sofa.

"The floor is the most comfortable place to watch it," JB answered without looking at him.

Jinyoung groaned, and took his eyes back to the book he was reading, forgetting about JB presence. After a while, JB's cell phone started to ring calling Jinyoung's attention.

"Do you have to work today?" Jinyoung was curious; this was the first time they talk about Jaebeom's work "Aren't you late though?" Jinyoung asked after JB nodded.

"Yeah" JB answered as he left the room to get ready for work.

Jinyoung kept reading, and after a couple of minutes, JB left the bathroom casually dressed. JB was wearing a pair of black ripped jeans with a white sleeveless T-shirt.

"I'm leaving for work, see you at night" JB smiled towards Jinyoung and took his things leaving home.

"See you" Jinyoung smiled back and watched the boy leaving. While  Jinyoung was reading his alarm sounded; it was time to go Uni.

Mark and Jinyoung were working on a project in the University's laboratory. They must study the pheromones' reaction on some rats, to know if these rats avoid or feel attraction to the pheromones that were they exposed. It was a funny but complicated experiment; they were told to avoid any contact with skin because it can attract stray animals like bees to honey. Both boys followed the instruction as was written on the paper that they wrote before in class.

Jinyoung got a message from JB making him take his gloves off and smile, making Mark feel a little bit suspicious.

"Is it something important?" The American asked while he was writing something on a paper.

"It's just a friend" Jinyoung didn't have to answer the message because it only said to set the kettle when he arrives at home, so JB could prepare his ramen as soon as he reaches home.

In the afternoon, Mark and Jinyoung decided to eat together. Mark noticed that Jinyoung was happier, laughing and joking, making Mark feel so delighted.

"The return of JB has helped you a lot. You really love that kitty" Mark said while he was eating his hamburger.

"I don't love him" Jinyoung blushed thinking about the boy who lives with him "He is my pet, I worry about him."

"I've said nothing to the contrary" Mark laughed "I love Jackson, he lights up my days," Mark said making Jinyoung smile.

"Jackson has the best owner in the world. He is a good dog, obedient and disciplined, not like JB who ignores me every time I don't do what he wants" Jinyoung laughed as he remembered that time when JB wanted to eat tuna, and Jinyoung told him to not, the next day JB stayed in his cat form avoiding Jinyoung.

"Well, it is a cat."

"Yeah, cats behave in that way," Jinyoung said with a smile. They kept talking about projects and classes until they finished their food.

Late that night Jinyoung got home, set the kettle as JB asked him, and he went to bed with a book between his hands ready to read the book that he left that morning.

After a while, JB was at home, tired he left his bag pack on the sofa. A peculiar smell called his attention while he was preparing his ramen. JB decided to search the source of such wonderful smell; it was making him feel crazy. He let his tail and ears out while he was walking towards the bedroom where he found the source of the smell.

Jinyoung was on his bed reading a message from Mark when he felt an unfamiliar weight at the end of his bed, he was surprised to see JB on his knees looking at him, JB's eyes were dark, and his tail was moving from one side to other. Jinyoung never felt so self-conscious.

JB was feeling weird, he never felt such a strong attraction like this, not even when he was in a heat surrounded by female cats and their pheromones.

Jaebeom slowly got closer to Jinyoung without even blink making feel the boy more nervous. JB sniffed Jinyoung's hair finding the combination of pheromones, Jinyoung's natural essence, sweat and Jinyoung's perfume, the perfect combination to wake his baser instincts up.

_bobby_melody

SweetTofee