Feelings

The younger boy was in silence, he got confidence in himself with the help of the beer in his hand, and it was the moment to confirm his feelings. If he were rejected by JB, he would understand and apologize. Jinyoung got closer to JB hugging him; he was immediately hugged back by JB who wrapped his arms around him. Jinyoung was drunk with JB manly scent, he was enjoying the close up of JB features. Jinyoung opened his lips and took JB's lips in a kiss, and they closed their eyes. It was a soft kiss, one that Jinyoung needed to understand what he was feeling.

The younger boy got apart smiling, caressing JB face. He had stunning eyes, those attractive marks above his left eye, his thick eyebrows and those pierced ears, how someone could look so tough and beautiful at the same time.

JB just let it happened, Jinyoung's soft hands made him close his eyes, the boy was always so delicate and caring with him, no one besides his family treated him in that way. Jinyoung's hands ran and laid on his hips, touching them through the soft short's fabric that JB was wearing. They kissed again, silently smiling; they shared touches, words weren't necessary to express their feelings.

The kisses and touches became hotter than before; both bodies began to feel the rush. Jinyoung played with JB's hair, letting JB's mouth being in charge of the situation. Every groan was silenced by JB's mouth and tongue, making Jinyoung feel more excited and allowing JB to acknowledge this by his enthusiastic crotch that he was rubbing against JB's.

JB took Jinyoung's ass with his hands and began to massage it, how many nights he dreamt about touching Jinyoung's butt, and now he could touch it as much as he pleased. They started to thrust their hips harder enjoying the friction between them, the moans were now uncontrollable.

Each moan left Jinyoung's red and swollen lips, while JB's lips tasted every inch of Jinyoung's neck, leaving small marks and making Jinyoung's body shivered under him. Clothes started troubling, JB wanted to feel more; he wanted to touch and kiss every part of Jinyoung's body, so he took off Jinyoung's t-shirt and began to kiss his skin again.

When JB reached Jinyoung's nipples, he took in his mouth the left one and with one of his hands he played with the other nipple, making Jinyoung moan louder. With his other hand, he touched Jinyoung's ass, squeezing it as much as he wanted. Jinyoung pushed JB apart; he was enjoying so much but seems unfair for JB. Jinyoung smirked when he saw JB surprise expression and started to unbutton his shirt, running his hands on his chest making JB softly moan.

As Jinyoung soothed out his breath, JB's started to rise as he felt Jinyoung's lips made a trail starting from his jaw, going to his neck and shoulders to his chest and slowly going down. JB knew what he needed to do, he let go Jinyoung's ass and rested his back on the sofa behind him. Jinyoung fell on his knees and easily unbuttoned JB's pants, he began to kiss JB's happy trail until he found JB's member cover with his underwear, Jinyoung started to leave kisses on the clothed crotch. Jinyoung took off JB's underwear and took his member inside his mouth, going up and down, enjoying his taste and drinking the liquid that was filling his mouth.

JB was staring at him, and silently moaning thanks to Jinyoung's mouth job, he was enjoying the hot cavity that was giving him so much pleasure. JB brought his hands to Jinyoung's head and started to mark a rhyme, he was whispering over and over  how good it felt. JB was trying to keep harmony between going fast and trying not to fuck Jinyoung's precious mouth, he didn't want to hurt the younger mouth. Jinyoung's head went up and down more quickly, sucking harder and deeper. A couple of sucks more and Jinyoung's mouth was filled with JB's seeds, Jinyoung drank it all without thinking twice.

Jinyoung licked his lips and let go JB's dick, he got up and took his pants off, he wanted to sit on JB's lap, but JB stopped him so he could take his pants off and searching in his wallet something beneficial for the moment. He showed to Jinyoung to little packets, a lube packet and one condom, but Jinyoung dismissed the condom, he wanted to feel JB.

"Slow down, Jinyoungie," JB said while he took the lube and put some on his long fingers.

"What do you want me to do?" Jinyoung asked softly, willing to do anything that JB said.

"Come here," JB said and tapped his lap "But first, take that off" he smiled pointing out the clothes remained on Jinyoung's body.

Jinyoung did as he was told; he took his underwear off and sat slowly on JB's lap with his hands on JB's broad shoulders, he raised his body and let JB put his hands on his ass. JB began to search for Jinyoung's entrance to prepare him and slowly started to introduce one of his fingers, making Jinyoung sigh.

"Relax your body, baby." JB said kissing his lips "touch yourself" he whispered in his ear, as he felt Jinyoung's dick asking for attention. Jinyoung nodded and kissed JB's lips, he put one of his arms around JB's neck and with the other took his dick and started going up and down.

JB was played with his, and when he thought that Jinyoung was ready, he put another finger inside, making scissors movements with his fingers. Jinyoung was a moaning mess, all his senses were overloaded. When JB put the third finger, Jinyoung was moving fast on JB's lap reaching his orgasm; JB was running his finger more quickly to made Jinyoung enjoy the sensation, Jinyoung's face was covered with sweat. Jinyoung came and shot his cum on JB's chest and his hands, out of breath he rested his head on JB's shoulder. JB took his fingers out of Jinyoung's body and caressed Jinyoung's hips softly kissing his shoulder, carefully took Jinyoung in his arms, and they laid on the sofa with their legs intertwined.

Jinyoung was exhausted, but he wanted to feel JB inside him. Jinyoung smiled and fixed JB's sweated hair leaving a kiss on his forehead, and then he kissed his lips. They were naked, so Jinyoung just had to open his legs and let JB's dick go inside his body, he hugged JB and softly moaned, enjoying the sensation. When he was wholly filled with JB's dick, they started a heated kiss, all lips and tongue making time to Jinyoung got used to the invasion. JB started to move when he saw that Jinyoung was ready, he went in and out at a slow pace, both were a moaning disaster, saying the other name over and over.

"Ah... ah, Jaebeom" the younger boy moaned hugging JB who pick up the pace, Jinyoung was out of control moaning louder than before.

Jinyoung started to touch himself at the pace of JB's thrusts, his body was shivering every time JB hit his sweet spot, trapping JB's dick tightly inside himself. JB was moaning in his ear, and kissing his shoulder. It didn't take Jinyoung long to come, half-sobbing from intense, overwhelming pleasure. JB was still moving inside him, chasing his own orgasm, until Jinyoung was filled with his seeds.

Laid on the sofa were their sweated and tired bodies, the older boy was spooning Jinyoung after put on again his underwear, and leaving sweet kisses on Jinyoung's face, making him laughed and opened his eyes.

"What are you doing?" Jinyoung asked smiling a caressing JB's back.

"Just kissing my boy" JB smiled and gave him the last kiss "Do you want me to stop?"

"No, I don't want to" Jinyoung answered and got closer to the boy kissing him on his lips "But, since when am I your boy?" he teased JB.

"Didn't you know?" JB bit Jinyoung's lower lip "since I scented you days after you found me in the street" JB smiled looking at Jinyoung's eyes "I rubbed myself on your legs and touched with my paws," JB said pridefully under Jinyoung eyes.

"You were a cat! It isn't the same" Jinyoung protested but was silenced by a kiss.

"Everything counts, Jinyoungie, now can we take a shower. I'm starving, and I'm craving fried chicken" JB took Jinyoung in bridal style and went to the bathroom.

That night after dinner they slept together, and for the first time, JB stayed in his human form hugging Jinyoung that cold night that was warm for them. 

_bobby_melody

SweetTofee