Ride me

Jinyoung felt confused about the boy in front of him, at the moment that Jaebeom got closer and sniffed his hair; every muscle of his body got tense. Jinyoung's heart skipped a beat when JB bit his ear.

"What did you do? I'm so turned on right now," JB said in a grave tone and positioned between Jinyoung's legs.

"I... I didn't do anything" Jinyoung answered nervously.

"Of course you did something," JB said biting Jinyoung's ear again smiling at the sight of a blushing Jinyoung "You did something, you have a different smell" JB whispered.

JB licked Jinyoung's cheek, and then he kissed the same place making a little trail of kisses to those thick and beautiful lips. JB moistened his own lips with his tongue before kissing the boy's lips. He waited a couple of seconds to see Jinyoung's reaction when he saw that Jinyoung didn't reject him, JB started to move his lips making Jinyoung open his mouth. JB explored the whole hot cavity with his tongue making Jinyoung sweetly moan, it was a heated kiss. Jaebeom was hungry for him, those pheromones were making him crazy, but something at the back of his mind was telling him that the boy under him was only his owner.

JB put a hand under Jinyoung's black t-shirt, barely touching the skin with his fingers, tempting the younger boy and making him moan louder, JB's fingers traveled on his chest until they found a pink button. JB started to tease his nipple making Jinyoung go crazy.

Jinyoung closed his eyes surrender under Jaebeom's touch, every short breath slipped out of Jinyoung's lips, a thin layer of sweat began to cover his body. Their clothes started to bother them, the book that Jinyoung was reading was on the floor, and he took his glasses off along with his t-shirt to let JB have better access to his skin.

JB started to bite and lick the white skin, leaving red marks on the neck and collarbone.

"Can I..." The older boy smiled with his chin on Jinyoung's abdomen, while he raised an eyebrow. Jinyoung nodded and JB bit the skin under his chin "I want to hear you speak," Jaebeom demanded.

"Please, keep going," Jinyoung said with a shaking voice because of JB's touch.

JB bit Jinyoung's belly button again, unbuttoning his pants and taking them off along with his underwear. Jaebeom licked his lips and blow some air on the tip of Jinyoung's dick, making the boy feel chills through his spine, and opening wide his mouth to let out a huge moan full of pleasure. Everything got hotter at the moment that JB wrapped his mouth around Jinyoung's dick and started to suck him off, going up and down through his length. JB began to pay particular attention to the tip of Jinyoung's dick, sucking it like a candy.

Jinyoung was on cloud nine, his hands were tightly closed, he needed to release himself, and he has never been sucked in that way. The sight of those cute ears moving with every suck made him moan louder, JB sucked harder and let go Jinyoung's dick laughing at Jinyoung's complaints.

JB's talented hands started to move Jinyoung's length jerking him off, the pressure on his dick made him feel so good, it didn't take so long after he came in JB's hands.

JB took one of his fingers towards Jinyoung's pinky hole making pressure there. Jinyoung let out a small sound of discomfort, he had never been touched there, and it wasn't something too much pleasurable.

"Don't... Don't stop" he tried to sound confident, looking inside JB's eyes, smiling to give him the courage to continue.

JB got closer to Jinyoung's face and took his lips with his own mouth letting one of his fingers slip inside Jinyoung's hole, and when it was entirely inside he started to move it, then he put another one inside him making scissor movements without taking his mouth off Jinyoung's, enjoying his taste. When the third finger was inside him, JB wanted to laugh at the sight of a cute but needy Jinyoung, the same sweet boy who was begging to be fucked at that moment.

JB got his finger out of Jinyoung's body and got up from the bed, he was totally naked in front of the younger boy's eyes. Jinyoung licked his lips at the sight of JB hard dick, without a doubt he opened his legs wide open giving JB the perfect view of his hole. JB knelt down on the bed taking Jinyoung's hips to get closer him, making the tip of his dick rub Jinyoung's entrance; he aligned his dick next to his hole and put his dick slowly inside.

The room was filled with moans and short breaths, JB arched his back at the feeling of Jinyoung's walls wrapping him, as he was entirely inside; he started to move his hips back and forth. They were moving together, low moans and grunts accompanying the slapping sounds of their bodies.

Jinyoung could hear himself say some embarrassing things, but he didn't seem to be able to stop. It felt so good, the thick length inside him just perfect, moving in him just right. JB's cock pressed against his prostate, and Jinyoung shuddered, his head thrown back, his arms clinging JB's shoulders. Fuck, he was so close, so damn close, it didn't take Jinyoung long to come again, half sobbing from intense, overwhelming pleasure and for JB coming inside him too. He even kind of liked that JB was still moving inside him, filling him with his warm cum.

JB left Jinyoung's body and lay next to him on the bed, in total silence and out of breath. He couldn't find the right words to explain what had happened there. It was just sex, the best sex he has ever had, nothing more; there weren't feelings between them, only an owner and his pet.

When Jinyoung started to breathe normally again, he got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Jinyoung couldn't understand how they end up having sex, well, JB turn him on with those sexy ears and tail. He shook his head when he realized he was getting hard again at the memory of what happened hours ago. After cleaning his body, he went back to the bedroom, and he noticed that Jaebeom and his clothes weren't there anymore, Jinyoung sigh reminding to himself that it was only sex, nothing more. They got carried away with the heat of the moment. He leaned on his bed once again falling asleep seconds after. 

_bobby_melody

SweetTofee