Answers

JB woke up feeling better, but he was in his human form. JB sighed his secret got out in the worse moment, last night he was sick, and now he will be kicked out of the apartment by the boy that brings him peace and love, but everything will end up as soon as he confront the boy.

JB got up slowly and borrowed a pair of Jinyoung's pants leaving the room. He went to the kitchen and found a couple of shining dark eyes staring at him filled with fear and surprise, he sighed again.

"Do you feel better?" the black haired asked with a shaking voice, and the older shook his head softly in agreement.

"Yeah, thanks for the medicine," JB whispered

"I made this for you, eat, it will help you," Jinyoung gave him a plate of soup "Mom used to make it for me." The older smiled and took a seat in the kitchen.

"Are you JB?" Jinyoung asked when the boy finished eating.

"My name is Lim Jeabeom," JB said bowing as he cleaned his mouth "But my friends call me JB."

"Why did you live as a cat all this time?" Jinyoung saw the cat's collar on the boy's neck.

"I'm a half-blood, I can change of form as I want, but when you found me in the street I was injured unable to change to my human form," JB said with his sight sick on this hand "It hurts, so I had to stay in my cat form until I get better."

"Why didn't you leave when you got better?" Jinyoung asked.

"Because I liked to be here, It was comfortable," JB said. The black haired boy started to feel angry; this boy took advantage of him. "But then I got attached to you, the way you treated me it was new for me," JB said.

Jinyoung stays in silence thinking. He has too much on his mind at the moment. He let out a sigh, and looked straight in the boy's eyes "Now that you are better, Will you leave?"

"If you want me to do, I will." He took the cold piece of cloth from his head and left it on the table, he saw the boy nodded at his words. It was time to leave the apartment.

Jinyoung opened the front door letting JB leave in his cat form, he was mad at him, taking care of him for so long living a lie, when the cat left he closed the door. He started to do the laundry to distract himself before going to University.

He went to Uni, and after a long day, he went home feeling low. Jinyoung laid on the sofa and took JB's fish toy with a smile remembering how much the cat used to play with it. Jinyoung blushed when he remember how many times the boy saw him naked, in his cat form, the cat used to follow him even when he took showers.

Many memories about the cat came to his mind making him sigh in pain, now, what will he do with the new things he bought for the cat, give it away would be like give away the time they spent together. Jinyoung sigh once again, the apartment felt so empty without JB meowing and following him around.

Hours after, he lay in his bed without be able to fall asleep, it was going to be the more difficult night. He didn't know about JB conditions, he started to worry, what happens if JB was injured again, did he have a place to stay for the night? He laid on the spot where JB used to sleep making his heartache, he couldn't stop worrying about JB whereabouts.

After one-week things didn't change, every time Jinyoung heard a meowing he searched hoping to find JB but then realizing that wasn't his cat. Well, Jinyoung didn't know if JB kept his collar, but it was the only thing that can help him to recognize JB. Mark tried to cheer him up, but he didn't succeed, he searched the cat with Jackson's help hoping that no one had adopted JB yet, of course, Mark only knew that the cat ran away from his friend's home.

Jinyoung spent more time out of the apartment because he didn't want to be attacked with memories of his cat, the library was his favorite place, where he do his assignments, study and also read some books. Between the library's aisles he came with the idea of searching about half-blood, after searching for a while he found an old book that might work, he sat in a table and started to read. Spirits, demons even pact with animals, the paper said that all that could create half-bloods. In the past, these creatures were hunted and killed by villagers, and they were rejected from the moment the born by their own family. With horror he closed the book, he couldn't be more worried about JB.

"He must have had a difficult childhood," Jinyoung whispered, "I'm an awful person, I shouldn't kick him out." He felt a heavy weight on his shoulders, before going home he decided to buy the books to check it better at home.

_bobby_melody

SweetTofee