That's fine

It was a long night, especially for JB who was walking in the empty streets. He went to the nearest park and sat on a bench staring at nothing in particular. He was lost in his thoughts going back and forth between his old memories and the feeling of guilt for sleeping with Jinyoung "I shouldn't have sex with him, not in that way" he said again and again "He must hate me, he definitely does." JB laid his back on the bench looking at the sky, losing track of time when he realized it was late and he was freezing. JB knew it was time to go home "He should be asleep" he smiled at the thought and started walking to a convenience store to buy some beers.

He got in the apartment without making any noise; he would sleep on the sofa to not confront Jinyoung the next morning. He was a coward; he didn't want to see a mad Jinyoung who could kick him out again. JB put the beer inside the refrigerator, and he went to sleep on the sofa.

The next morning he woke up early and left home to go to his work.

Jinyoung got up some hours later with a stabbing lower back pain; memories from last night popped up in his mind. He went to the bathroom and took some painkillers, he saw his reflection on the mirror, and he was surprised to find his skin filled with some bruises and love bites.

He left the bathroom and went to the kitchen to start preparing his breakfast; he looked towards his sofa and saw JB's things on it, letting him know that JB slept there last night.

The day went as usual, Mark and Jinyoung should prepare with some classmates a group project for the next class, they decided to go to one classmate's home, where they ate and drank while they worked on the project. Inside the house were five people, Jinyoung and Mark who were typing on their computers, two boys and the only girl who was serving the snacks because it was her home, and she wanted to treat well her guesses. The black haired girl sat next to Jinyoung talking about the project and checking Jinyoung's mistakes to fix it immediately, they worked well together, and Mark enjoyed making fun of them, he said that they should go out and get to know better because they looked so cute together.

The time passes, and every person was leaving one after another until it was just the lovely couple as mark called them, they smiled and finished fixing the last details. When they were done, Jinyoung laid his body on the floor and stretched his arms. The girl was staring at him, she couldn't deny that Jinyoung was handsome and smell so good that was even addictive, plus he looked so good wearing glasses. She laid her body next to his and put her arms around Jinyoung to stole him a kiss.

"What are you doing?" Jinyoung asked in shock after the kiss.

"Jinyoung oppa, I like you," she said kissing his neck.

"Excuse me" he whispered and softly pushed her away to check his phone.

Will you be at home soon? JB messaged him.

Yes, I'm on my way he texted back.

"I have to leave, I forgot that I have some things to do," he said with a smile trying to cheer up the disappointed girl "Can we talk about this later?" he said taking his things to leave the house as soon as was possible when he saw the girl nodded.

"Why the kiss felt so different to JB's kiss," he thought while he was walking home "Their lips are very different," he thought and touched his lower lip. JB's lips were smooth not like the girl's ones dry and sticky because of her lipstick.

He arrived at home after some minutes, and he was welcomed by JB in the kitchen eating a pizza slice, Jinyoung smiled and left his things on the sofa.

"Do you fancy?" JB politely offered him some pizza.

"Is it okay? It is your food."

"It's okay, I bought it for us" JB smiled and took some beers from the refrigerator.