Chapter 5. Nightmare

Aria and I got the wedding together in a short amount of time. Angel was six months old. We set our wedding date for tomorrow. The money that we had was what made it possible to put it together so quickly.

Aria stayed at the mansion with all the women. The guys and I were staying with my mother.

Austin laid his cards down in defeat and narrowed his eyes at me. "Bro, this sucks. We should be at a strip club or getting fucked up. What kind of bachelor party is this?"

I threw my head back and laughed.

"Damn it, Benny. You're the best man. It was your job to put something together," Austin said.

"Don't blame me, man. It's Ace's fault. I asked him about a bachelor party, and he said no," Benny muttered.

"Bachelor parties are fucking stupid," I said and chuckled. "I lived out my bachelor years. I'm happy to get married. Seeing some girl dancing on a pole doesn't sound like much fun to me."

"That is because you are whipped," Austin said. Austin grabbed a cashew out of the bowl on the table and threw it at my head.

"Don't let Kalia hear you talk like that," Abel said.

"Why not? She would have gone to the strip club with me," Austin said and chuckled. "She's fun, unlike you lame fuckers."

"I'm with Ace. Bailey would chop off my balls and feed them to my dog," Benny said and chuckled. "In order to keep seeing Bailey's boobs, I can't look at any other boobs. And I'm very fond of Bailey's."

"That is because it is the only pair you saw," Joey teased and broke into laughter.

"Whatever," Benny said and snorted. "I've seen plenty for your information." Benny rolled his eyes. I knew more about Benny's personal life than any of them.

"Like?" Abel challenged.

"Mila," I said and laughed.

"Your ex?" Luis arched a brow.

"Yeah, not one of my proud moments," Benny muttered. His expression held nothing but disgust, and he shook his head.

Abel whistled.

"How the fuck did that happen, and how were we not made aware of this?" Luis asked and guffawed.

"Spill it," Joey said.

"It was before Mila and I got together," I told them.

"We had a one-night stand. I drove her home from a party. She was angry with her boyfriend at the time," Benny explained.

"Come on. Nobody Ace dated is that bad," Austin said. "You look like you're going to puke by the sound of her name."

"No. You're right. Mila was great, but a completely crazy bitch afterward," Benny explained.

I threw my head back and laughed. "He's right."

"She blew up my phone for like a week," Benny muttered.

"Damn, really?" Joey arched a brow. Joey didn't believe Benny because all the boys saw been as the sweet innocent guy — out of all of us, that's exactly what Benny is. Benny didn't have a mean bone in his body.

Mom strolled into the dining room. "Ace, there is someone here to see you," Mom said.

A petite girl with blond hair and blue eyes walked into the dining room behind Mom. Her hair was shorter than the last time I had seen her, and it had been a long time.