Chapter 1

Author's Note: Just a quick one to say thank you to ZiDenBedste ! It may be weird thanking you even though I've written the story for you, it's just it made me so happy to know someone liked my terrible writing so much they wanted me to write a story idea for them. Thank you, and enjoy!
******************

Jake and Amy both awkwardly stare up at the ceiling in the male detective's apartment in a silence that had fallen upon them minutes ago.

Jake swallows the lump in his throat and quickly brings up a conversation. With a quick breath, he says awkwardly, "So... we broke a rule."

Amy nods subtly. "Yeah," she mumbles, turning her head to her partner lying next to her, "I hope it wasn't a mistake."

Jake quickly turns his gaze to meet his partners, who's eyes were planted on the side of his face. A grin appears on his lips. "'Hope it wasn't a mistake' title of your sex tape!" A realization hits him quickly after that, making him gasp and turn back to the ceiling. "Title of our sex tape!"

It takes her a moment, and for Jake to look back at her with a wide grin on his face, for her to roll her eyes at her partner and look away from his glance.

A second later, she looks back to him with a questionable glare on her face. "Real mature, Jake." She replies sarcastically.

He bits his bottom lip and smiles broadly, nodding his head.

For it had been a mere twelve hours ago, maybe even less, since they decided they'd keep it "light and breezy", but four drinks later, it seemed to be very much not light and breezy.

She raises her eyebrows at this thought in her head. She looks at Jake, who is still staring at the side of her face.

"Urmm, Jake, where do - what do we - how can we be light and breezy now?"

Jake's eyes become slightly wide, as if he hadn't thought of that just yet. He struggles to say something, every time he tries it just coming out at a heavy breath. Eventually, he mumbles, "I... I don't know."

She sits up, making sure to keep a grasp on the duvet, even though there wasn't much point, there shouldn't really be a fear of exposing herself by accident in front of her partner. At this point he had seen it all.

She sighs. "What do we do now?"

Jake thinks for a minute, before smiling. "Are you free Friday?" He asks.

"Yes... why do you ask?"

"Well, I had fun today and I was hoping to get a second date out of you."

She considers the benefits and consequences for a moment before nodding subtly. "Okay, but just for dinner this time!"

Jake nods, raising his hands up. "Just dinner," he repeats before waiting for her to turn and look the other way. He grasps her attention again a beat or two later. "You have a cute butt, did you know that?"

Amy questionably looks at him, slightly confused. It takes her a second to realize that Jake was under the sheet too, and able to see her behind from the way she was sitting.

She smiles, hiding the blush that was creeping across her cheeks, and pushes his shoulder away from her. Jake being Jake, he over exaggerates this, making himself fall of the bed.

"Oh, my god, are you okay?" Amy scoots forward on his lumpy mattress.

He pokes his head up, nodding and holding in a laugh. "Yeah, I'm fine."