Receipts

Ship | Minsung
Genre | Fluff and slight Angst
Groups | N/A

The new boy group, Stray Kids, had just finished their 5 hour practice session. Most of the boys were tired from the amount of work they had put into their latest comeback. As everyone was tired from the weeks of preparation, they decided to go back to their dorm...well almost everyone.

"Great job guys, this comeback stage will be amazing." said their choreographer before he left.

"That was some hell of a practice. Let's go back to the dorms." said Chan, as he started packing up.

"Yeah we should it's already 10 pm anyways." Woojin said trying to pry Seungmin off of Hyunjin so they could leave faster.

"Hey Jisung~ah, you wanna come get some coffee with me?" Minho asked jumping onto the younger boy.

"Ughh, don't wanna, too tired. Go alone." Jisung said throwing his hyung onto the ground.

"Too bad you're coming," Minho said with a smirk, "Guys go home first, Sungie and I are going on a date." As Minho said that he started dragging a heavily blushing boy out of the practice room.

"YOU GUYS BETTER BE HOME BY 11:30." Woojin yelled down the hall.

"NO GUARANTEE HYUNG." Minho yelled back. "We're gonna take all night, right my little squirrel~?"

"Hyung stop it, you know i hate it when you do stuff like that." said the other boy with pink painted cheeks and a huge pout.

"Awww I'm sorry my Sungie~" he said as he pushed Jisung against the elevator wall and kissed his pout away.

**ding**

"Hyung let's go, before the staff catches us." Jisung said dragging his hyung out of the elevator and building.

——Time Skip to the Cafe——

"Baby, what do you want?" Minho asked as they walked up to the counter.

"CHEESECAKE, please hyung please~~" Jisung whined.

"Ok, ok." he chuckled. "I'll take 1 medium iced americano with light ice, a splash of almond milk, 1 packet of sugar and an extra expresso shot, along with a slice of cheesecake."

"Alright that'll be $8.65." said the barista. "Thank you, here's your receipt and my number, call me baby." she said before turning around to make his order.

Without Minho even knowing, Jisung was ticked off, no pissed even. He was pissed that Minho didn't even try to mention he was taken or make a move to throw the receipt away, LIKE WHO KEEPS THE RECEIPT.

Because of that once they got their order and sat down, he ignored him. Every cutesy thing he did or funny joke he made was brushed off.Honestly if you were there you'd think Jisung was dating his slice of cheesecake from the amount of attention it was getting.

Minho being Minho, had no clue what he did wrong and why his little squirrel looked so sad yet so mad. The fact that he was being ignored by his lover, made him sad. Not only was he sad, he was mad that the stupid barista wrote some next numbers on his receipt covering EVERYTHING valuable and STILL managed to get his order wrong.

Minho may seem like a flirtatious prankster at times, but when he went on dates with Jisung, he'd keep everything to remember the date. The fact that they couldn't go out on dates as often as he'd hope, made it so that every receipt or anything invaluable to others became everything to Minho. He'd collect their date receipts and keep them in a bundle in the dark corner of his closet. However Jisung didn't know about that bundle of receipts so he thought that his boyfriend was going to cheat on him.