hi...just an update😬

ya so uhhh as u guys know or can tell i havent been active for like a whole ass year basically uhhh first of all i just wanted to say thank you for all the comments and votes and shit like that

ok so let me be real for a quick second i dont really know what happened with the whole woojin situation besides the information i was told by some of my friends. i have heard about the horrible things hes done to his ex-members and other people. i just want to say that i 100% do not support him. the things that he has done that i know of are wrong and absolutely disgusting. i just wanted to make that clear because of my last update post thingy on here. that was written like last nov and back then we didnt have a full explanation of why he left so i gave him the benefit of the doubt and thought he left for a completely innocent reason but obviously he did not. personally i cannot relate to anything he has done to those people but if you ever need support or just someone to talk to my messages are opened. i may not be posting but im still on this app fairly often just reading.

another thing i would like to say is that a lot of my one shot drafts contain woojin in them because they were written before everything came out. if i were to publish them i would prefer them not to have him involved within it. honestly speaking though i do not know when ill be updating or if i will be updating again. ive recently stopped listening to kpop which is not anyone fault. i just had a fallout and currently it isnt the thing im interested in. ive been more recently into anime so if yall want me to write anything anime related then feel free to suggest however if it isnt an anime i have watched yet imma pass on writing about it until ive watched it.

anyways thank you for the support and everything. also i hope for you and your family to be at the best health during these times. have a great day, stay safe and please wear your masks if you go outside. thank you💗💗