A/N (rant)

**SWEAR WARNING**

again this is just a rant so u do not have to read this. also this might sound harsh but idc about ur opinion on this subject this r the COLD. HARD. FACTS. and u can fight me if u want but trust me ill win and thats not me being cocky.

im sure yall have heard of the seungri and joonyoung scandal...its not even a scandal its more of a report? mess? incident? u guys know wht i mean.

i never rlly stanned seungri and idrk joonyoung but i heard hes apart of highlight..? k so joonyoung aint from highlight and highlight aint apart of this mess...srry for the wrong info (im not 100% sure about that one thing but dont attack me)

even though i never rlly stanned either or listened to their songs i still supported wht they did but now thats all gone. all my respect for them is gone. they are disgusting.

if you do not know seungri and joonyoung have been convicted for r*pe. (well at least joonyoung) (honestly im still a little confused about how seungri plays into this but im pretty sure its his club that ut happened at and he helped) (attack me i dare u)

so moving on basically they've been convicted of r*pe and to make things even worse there r recordings i believe.

I AM OVERLY DISGUSTED BY THIS. PEOPLE WHO EVEN DARE TO DEFEND THEM COME OUT NOW I FUCKING DARE YOU. IF U DEFEND THEM LEAVE CAUSE THAT IS DISGUSTING IMAGINE BEING IN THAT WOMEN'S POSITION WOULD U WANT TO BE DRUGGED, THEN R*PED AND RECORDED?? I THUNK NOT

DONT EVEN TRY TO DEFEND UR "IDOLS" ANYMORE THERE IS ENOUGH SOLID PROOF, COLD HARD FACTS THAT THEY DID WHAT THEY DID.

THEY DESERVE JAIL TIME. I DONT CARE WHAT U "SUPPORTERS" SAY THEY. DESERVE. JAIL. TIME. SURE THEY R IDOLS. THEY'RE FAMOUS. COOL WHTEVER THEY ARE STILL HUMAN THEY SHOULD KNOW FROM GOOD AND BAD, RIGHT AND WRONG,  THE LAWS/RULES OF THE WORLD YET THEY STILL DID IT.

THEY MUST GO TO JAIL IF THEY DONT IT JUST SHOWS THAT HUMANITY IS LOST. JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE IDOLS THEY DONT HAVE TO GO TO JAIL?? NO THATS WRONG IN SO MANY WAYS. ITLL BE TEACHING KIDS THAT THEY COULD ALSO GET AWAY WITH IT IN THE FUTURE.

IF THEY DONT GO TO JAIL. KOREA IS ABOUT TO GET A BEATING

also before i end this rant. u cant attack me. well u can but u cant. u have NO defence. THESE STRAIGHT FACTS. so attack me please do I FUCKING DARE U TO ATTACK ME RN cause honestly if u do ur hust as disgusting as them. YOU. ARE. DEFENDING. A. R*PIST. goodluck going to sleep at nuhht knowing that.

also if u even try to send me proof they didnt do it i have ss, posts, tweets, EVERYTHING that'll prove u wrong. so rlly if ur feeling up to it TRY ME.

**i wrote this at 3am im srry if i sound rude and cold hearted its just that this subject is very touchy and should be dealt with in a certain way**