Left

Ship | Seunglix
Genre | Slight Fluff, Angst
Groups | N/A
ya so uhhhhh theres killing in this so if u that triggers u dont read.....enjoy

Felix and Seungmin have been together for years. Through thick and thin, the good times and the bad but they were still going strong....kinda.

"Lix I'm telling you it's not healthy. You have to leave him." Hyunjin whispered to Felix making sure no one else heard him.

"Jinnie I told you already. I love him and I'm not leaving him." Felix said trying to end the conversation.

"No listen to me he's psychotic. I heard from Lee Donghyuck who heard from Huening Kai who heard from Hwang Yeji who heard from Kim Dahyun that the reason why Kim Wonpil died last year is because people kept comparing him to Seungmin and Seungmin didn't like that so he killed him." Hyunjin said trying to snap Felix out of his trance.

"Oh my god.....Hyunjin you're absolutely insane. Minnie loves me and I love him. How long are you gonna be stuck on this?" Felix giggled becoming slightly annoyed.

"Felix—"

"WE SHOULD GET YOU A BOYFRIEND." Felix shouted getting up and jumping around their table from excitement.

Felix is the definition of innocence. He didn't swear, do dirty things, etc. He was a child at heart which made it harder for Hyunjin to be okay with letting him date that.....that monster. (srry minnie much love♡)

"Come on Lix I'm serious. He's no good. I know you've been dating him for 3 years now but he ain't good for you. You can find someone better." Hyunjin said trying to convince him.

"Jinnie please just drop it.....I love him and that's all that matters right? You told me that if I ever love someone to never let them go cause you didn't want whatever happened to you and Channie to happen to me." Felix said hitting a soft point in Hyunjin's heart.

"Channie......"

"OH MY GOD IM SORRY FOR BRINGING HIM UP. IM SUCH A BAD FRIEND." Felic panicked apologising for reminding the other about his painful past.

"It's okay Lix.....You can stay with him as long as you love him." Hyunjin mumbled finally giving in.

"Yay thank you Jinnie." Felix giggled jumping onto Hyunjin.

**Time Skip**

Felix has just finished all his classes for today and decided to go to Seungmin's house since he didn't show up for school.

"Minnie I'm home." Felix called out as he enter the house. "Weird he's not here."

"Minnie...." Felix called into the bedroom where Seungmin was sleeping.

"Minnie wake up." He whispered into his sleeping lover's ear.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU." Seungmin yelled waking up and pinning Felix to the bed with a knife to his throat.

"It–it's me, Fe–Felix." Felix gulped scared of what he'd do with the knife.

Actually this wasn't the first time this had happened. It was pretty normal for Seungmin to pull a knife on Felix which was why Hyunjin told hu. he was psychotic. Hyunjin was there when Seungmin pulled a knife on him for the 1st time.

Felix wouldn't listem though. Hyunjin tried to stop him from seeing him but that never stop Felix from sneaking out in the middle of the night to meet him. Hyunjin tried his best but he lost to the oh so innocent Felix.

"Oh Lixie~ I'm sorry....I thought you were someone else." Seungmin said pulling the knife away from Felix's neck.

"It's okay Minnie." Felix said enthusiastically as if he didn't just get a knife pulled on him. "Why didn't you come to school today?"

"Aww baby no pouting. I didn't want to go. Plus your little friend would just annoy me all day." Seungmin explain kissing him on the lips before picking him up and walking to the kitchen.

"Minnie let's watch a movie." Felix said as he set him on the kitchen counter.

"Not right now Lix"

"But Minnie—"

"I said not now." Seungmin waving a knife at Felix again.

"Okay Minnie...."

Yes Seungmin and Felix have been together for years but lately Seungmin has been getting more and more aggressive by the day. A few weeks ago while they were doing the do Seungmin pulled a knife on him and said he felt pleasure when his partner was in pain. So Felix glady complied wanting nothing but to pleasure his lover.

No one knew about this. The oh so innocent Felix everyone knew wasn't virgin anymore and he'd lost his virginity to the most psychotic person in Seoul.

"Baby let's go to the room. I wanna do it." Seungmin said standing in between Felix's legs and kissing his neck.

"B–but Minnie I don't wanna...." Felix whimpered fearing whatever Seungmin would say next.

"No one asked if you wanted to." Seungmin growled biting at his neck viciously.

"N–no Minnie stop." Felix stuttered trying to pushing Seungmin off of him.

"I told you....you don't get to say no." Seungmin said dragging the dull side of his blade down Felix's spine.

"Pl–please Min–Minnie. I–I love you." Felix cried hoping Seungmin would put the knife away.

"You've been a very bad boy Lixie. He said running the blade along Felix's cheek now.

"St–stop it pl–please." Felix cried flinching away from the knife and pushing at Seungmin's chest.

"Baby boy I love you. You know that right? I will always always always love you." Seungmun said putting pressure on the blade cause it to draw blood.

"I–I love you too Min–Minnie." Felix whimpered from the pain of the knife.

"Now that's something you shouldn't have done. Who should've listened to Hyunjin." Seungmin whispered into Felix's ear.

"Wait what? What do—"

Before Felix could even finish his sentence, he felt a sharp pain in this lower abdomen. He looked down only to see the knife that was once in his lover's hand plunged inside his stomach.

"Min–Minnie?" Felix gasped finally process what had just happened.

"Aww Lixie so pretty for me." Seungmin laughed pulling the knife out and running his finger along the red blade.

"Wh–why?" Felix muttered as tears left his eyes.

"I love you so much Felix. You are my everything." Seungmin said giving Felix one last kiss before he fell unconscious.

"You should've been a good boy and listened to your friend. You should've left as soon as it started." Seungmin said caressing his cheek.

As he was walking out of the kitchen, leaving Felix to bleed out on his cold marble counter, he said with a hint of regret, "You should've left...."

i asked my friends for a prompt😂😂 they kept telling me to do smuts but idk if yall would like those....would u guys mind me writing smut??

im honestly surprised i finished this and a whole rant this early especially since i was kinda busy not rlly

anyways i hoped u enjoy

THANK YOU FOR READING♡♡