For You

Ship | Chansungbin (3racha)
Genre | Slight Angst, Fluff, Little Space
Groups | N/A

"They'll really do anything for you wouldn't they?" Felix chuckled leaving the boba place him and Jisung just went to.

"Hehe yeah...they just don't know when to say no." Jisung replied flushing a light red.

"Lucky Minho rarely does stuff for me." Felix pouted, taking a sip from his boba.

"Did you try the 'Please? For me?' tactic?" Jisung asked looking over to a pouting Felix.

"Yeah....multiple times. He never listens. He's lucky he's hot or he'd be long gone." Felix giggled looking behind him.

"Yah Lee Felix what did you just say?" Minho asked back hugging the giggly, sugar loaded child.

"Nothing. I'm just talking to Sungie about Channie hyung and Binnie hyung." Felix grinned, pecking Minho's cheek and wiggling out of his arms.

"Actually.....why do you guys do everything Ji tells you to?" Minho asked looking towards Chan and Changbin, who were staring longingly at Jisung's back. "Uhhh guys?"

"Yeah?"

"YAH PAY ATTENTION WILL YOU." Minho yelled finally catching the attention of them but also Jisung and Felix.

"Calm down Minho. We just like to spoil him. He's just too cute." Chan said before blowing a kiss towards Jisung who was still looking at them.

"That isn't a reason but okay. And stop being so gross." Minho gagged (same minho same🤮🤮)

**Time Skip (they don't live in dorms)**

"Channie hyung~~ can you make Sungie ramen?" Jisung whined basically doing an aegyo.

"Baby Ji not right now. I have to finish this track." Chan said walking towards his studio.

"B–but hyung~~ please? For me?" Jisung asked again hoping Chan would give in like he normally did.

"Bubs go ask Binnie okay?" Chan said pecking Jisung's cheek before walking into his studio.

"Okay...." Jisung whispered slowly walking away, looking at the ground.

Little did Jisung know, Chan felt horrible. He hated making his little squirrel sad. So when he heard his bubs sad "okay" he felt a sharp pang in his chest.

"Binnie....make Ji Ji ramen?" Jisung asked jumping onto the couch next to Changbin.

"Baby can't you just make it yourself? I wanna finish this episode of Tokyo Ghoul." Changbin said kissing Jisung's forehead before turning back to the TV.

"Please Binnie? For me?" Jisung tried again hoping his usual trick would work.

"Babe you can do it yourself. It's just ramen." Changbin said sounding a lot more annoyed than he actually was.

"Oh...okay. Sungie sorry for bothering you." Jisung whimpered getting up and walking to the kitchen.

Changbin felt like absolute shit. All he wanted to do is cuddle his baby and feed him all the ramen in the world. But he couldn't, him and Chan decided that they'd stop spoiling Jisung so much.

Jisung on the other hand actually depends on Chan and Changbin a lot more than they think, especially when he was in little space. Normally he would tell his hyungs that he's in little space but seeing as they didn't want to make him lunch, he didn't even bother.

"Sungie can mwake wamen. Sungie no need hyungies." Jisung mumbled to himself as he climbed onto the kitchen counter to get a packet of ramen.

"Sungie good boy. Sungie make wamen awone." Jisung said as he started boiling the water.

Honestly it was surprising Jisung had lastest this long with doing stuff by himself in little space. He wasn't used to being alone and Chan and Changbin never let be aline when he was in little space.

"YAY SUNGIE FINISH RAMEN." Jisung cheered grabbing the hot pot of ramen with his bare hands.

"Owie." Jisung whimpered as his eyes started tearing up.

"C–Channie? B–Binnie? D–daddy? A–appa?" Jisung whimpered as he started crying again the kitchen cabinets.

"Baby what's taking so long? The ramen— BABY WHAT HAPPENED?" Changbin screeched running over to his crying baby.

"S–Sungie m–make wa–wamen and–and wamen huwt Sungie." Jisung sobbed into Changbin's chest.

"WHAT HAPPENED WHAT'S WRONG?" Chan yelled running into the kitchen only to be greeted by his baby crying into Changbin's chest.

"He burned himself." Changbin mouthed towards Chan.

"Oh bubs....come here." Chan said pulling Jisung onto his lap. "Show daddy your hands."

Jisung's sobbing slowly started to die down as he showed Chan his trembling hands.

"It's okay bubs. Daddy's just gonna put ointment on it okay?" Chan asked picking him up and grabbing the ointment from the cabinet. "Stay still okay?"

"NO STAHP OWIE APPA?" Jisung cried making grabby hands at Changbin and trying to get out of Chan's grip.

"Shhh it's okay baby. Here let appa hold you." Changbin said grabbing Jisung out of Chan's grip and placing him on his lap. "Let daddy put medicine on your hands okay?"

"NO IS HWURT. PLEASE SUNGIE NO WAN." Jisung sobbed flailing around trying to get off of Changbin's lap.

"Sungie's a good boy right?" Chan asked kneeling in front of him. Only receiving a quiet whimper and a quick nod. "Then Sungie gonna let daddy help him."

"All done." Changbin cheered getting up and wiping the stray tears from his face.

"Sungie hungie." Jisung whined hoping his daddy and appa would finally make him food. "Appa mae yum–yum? Pwease?"

"Of course baby. Appa will be back with some food for your cute, little tummy." Changbin cooed peppering his face with kisses before getting up.

"Da–da." Jisung called out making grabby hands towards the eldest male.

"My bubs....you're such a good boy for daddy and appa." Chan cooed at the younger boy causing him to let out a cute giggle.

"Da–da tiwed." Jisung yawned out.

"Okay bubs you can sleep. Appa will get you a bottle. Bin get Ji a bottle." Chan called out rocking Jisung in his arms.

"Appa~~" Jisung whined reaching out for Changbin to pick him up.

"Hi baby. Say ahhh~~ for appa." Changbin whispered sitting down next to Chan and giving Jisung his bottle.

"My baby's such a good boy. Daddy and appa are sorry for ignoring you okay?"

Jisung just nodded half asleep, exhausted from the event that had just taken place a few minutes ago.

"We'll do anything for you. Only for you."

honestly kinda surprised i finished this so quickly....srry if u dont like it uhhhh ill try ro get another one asap

i have 2 and a half weeks left of school but these next 2 weeks r gonna be difficult but its fine i have 96% rn🤪🤪

also im srry if u dont like little space...idk y but everything ive been writing ends up involving age regression. oh and the only reason why i used the name bubs a lot is cause that wht i call jisung😂😂 he is my bubs🥰😍

im also trying to write another book rn as a request but for one shot im currently out of requests soooo.....

SEND IN UR REQUESTS...if u have any

anyways...THANKS FOR READING♡♡