Like Him Not

Ship | Changsung
Genre | Angst, Fluff, School AU
Groups | N/A

"Hyung, hurry up. We're gonna be late again. Ji and Minho hyung are waiting for us."

"Felix I told you I'm coming, calm down. Jisung and Minho hyung can wait 2 seconds." Changbin said sounding annoyed.

"YAH FELIX HURRY UP!" Minho screamed from his car.

"WE'RE COMING HYUNG. Hyung hurry up." Felix said pushing Changbin out of his house.

"God what took you guys so long?" Minho asked when Changbin and Felix finally got to the car.

"Changbin hyung took so long waking up this morning." Felix said getting into the back of the car next to Jisung.

"Hey Ji, how are you this fine morning?"

"Horrible. Hyung came over and jumped on me while I was sleeping, but he didn't just come over. HE CAME OVER AT 3 AM." Jisung said sounding pissed. "He literally gave me a heart attack."

"Hyung why did you go over to Ji's house? Your house is perfectly fine, if anything it's the nicest out of all of our houses." Felix questioned still confused about why Minho even went over.

"Well originally I was just going in to get the homework that was due today, but then I saw Jisung bring all cute when he was sleeping so I decided to cuddle him." Minho said nonchalantly as he turned into the school's parking lot.

"You slept with him cause he looked cute?" Changbin questioned, a little bit of his jealousy seeping through.

"Ya, why do you care Bin? You slept over at Felix's house and we all know that you slept there cause you love him so much." Minho said finally parking the car.

"I do not love him. He's just… just Felix." Changbin said not being able to come up with an excuse.

"Let's end this conversation and go in." Felix said pushing Jisung out of the car as blood started to rise to his cheeks.

"Well I guess we'll uhh see you guys at lunch..?" Jisung said but made it sound like a question.

"Yupp we'll see you in the cafeteria." Felix said before grabbing Changbin's hand and walking away.

"Jisung–ah..."

"I know hyung. He'll never love me back."

"I'm sure he loves you Ji. He just had to realize it. Come on don't start the day off bad, let's go to our lockers." Minho said hugging Jisung and pulling him towards their lockers.

Jisung didn't know this, but once Felix started dragging Changbin away, he looked back. His heart broke seeing him and Minho hug, but he didn't know why.

"Hyung, you hangout with Chan hyung right?" Felix asked shying away from Changbin.

"Ya..? Why do you care though?" Changbin asked becoming suspicious of Felix.

"Just curious is all. Hyung do you like Ji?" Felix asked changing the conversation so Changbin wouldn't ask anymore questions.

"What? Jisung? Why he's nothing special." Changbin said confused about why Felix would ask him such a thing.

"Why don't you like him? He's cute, nice, funny sometimes, outgoing, everything good." Felix said.

"I will NEVER like him. You know what, I'm not talking about this anymore." Changbin said ending the conversation, but little did he know Jeongin overheard EVERYTHING.

fox–IN
Hyung…
I have some
bad news…
                                 HAN–squirrel
                         Whts wrong Innie?
fox–IN
I overheard
Felix hyung and
Changbin hyung talking
                                 HAN–squirrel
                                              so wht?
fox–IN
Hyung Felix asked
Changbin if he like you
and he said…
                                 HAN–squirrel
                 wht did he say Jeongin?
fox–IN
He said you're
nothing special and
that he'll um never like u
                                 HAN–squirrel
                                                   oh…
fox–IN
Are you gonna
be okay hyung?
                                 HAN–squirrel
                                           ill be fine
                             thanks for telling
                                           me Innie