Jinnie

Ship | Hyunin
Genre | little space,  fluff
Groups | N/A
    The usage of "daddy" within this one shot is not used in a sexual tense. I know about the whole Chan incident, and I'll probably make a rant about it, but I didn't want to delete this oneshot seeing as I had half of it completed from before. Please understand 💕
            ____________________

Today was Stray Kids rest day, well for most of them it was. They have been preparing for their next comeback.  A few days ago, they have finished recording all their tracks.  Now it was up to the dance line to complete their choreography so they could start practicing.

Normally, they would take days off together, but this comeback was the biggest and hardest comeback they've ever had. It was the last album for the "I am..." series, so they wanted to end it with a bang.

It took Chan, Jisung and Changbin 6 weeks to complete all 8 tracks, so it wasn't a surprise to Hyunjin, Minho and Felix that it would take just as long. Even so, Hyunjin still tried to make time for his little fox.

Jeongin wasn't clingy, he was a little meaning his mind set would regress to be like a child. Hyunjin was 100% fine with it, all the members were. Actually liked babying their maknae without it being overly weird.

"Jinnie~?" Jeongin called out, sitting up in Hyunjin's bed, looking around the room. "Where daddy? Why daddy weave? Dada?" Jeongin whispered to himself, falling deeper and deeper into little space.

Most of the time, Jeongin would wake up right when Hyunjin was about to leave or he would be woken up by one of their members. It was rare to find Jeongin waking up himself seeing as he normally sleeps like a baby, literally.

"Oh Innie, it's ok. Hyunjin hyung just went to the practice room again. They're making the choreo, remember?" Felix reassured as he rushed into the room, trying to calm down the younger boy.

"Wixxie? I wan daddy." Jeongin said looking up to Felix.

"Aw you poor baby. Hyung won't be home for a few hours. Actually I should probably be going to, Minho hyung's gonna kill me. Hold on Innie. JISUNG!" Felix shouted low key scaring Jeongin.

"Felix how many time have I told you to call me hyung? I don't ask for much from you." Jisung said walking into the room. "Awww is Innie in little space today?"

"Hewo Sungie." Jeongin giggled as Jisung ran over to him.

"Jisung watch him. I have to go or your boyfriend will kill me." Felix rushing out of the room to grab his stuff before leaving.

"Sungie? Where Jinnie?" Jeongin asked looking up to Jisung and tilting his head.

"He's at the studio again. I'm pretty sure today is their last day. They should be back by 11 PM, maybe?" Jisung said lifting up the big baby and walking towards the couch in the living room.

"B-but I want Jinnie, NOW!" Jeongin screamed as he started crying. His random outburst scared Jisung causing him to almost drop Jeongin.

Most of the time Woojin or Chan would take care of Jeongin when he was in little space and Hyunjin wasn't home. However, today was a different case. Woojin and Chan happened to have gone on a date an hour before Jeongin woke up.

Since they left, it was up to Changbin, Seungmin and Jisung to take care of Jeongin. Well it was mostly a Jisung job seeing as Changbin slept in if he didn't have to go to the studio and Seungmin is just Seungmin.

Jisung has taken care of Jeongin before, but for like an hour. Jisung would never last three whole day with the little devil and to make things even worse, if Changbin was woken up he'd kill them, all of them. Oh and Jisung can't cook, but that's not a problem.