🍭 2

┗━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━┛

*

*

*

"So, one of your neighbors slammed the door in your face, then wrote you an apology letter because he was scared?"

"Yeah." Jimin said unto his phone, hand running through his orange hair as he was sat in his bed, the note still in his hands as he continued talking on the phone with Jungkook.

"Well that's odd. Maybe you should pay him another visit, he shouldn't be scared the second time he sees you."

"Yeah, maybe you're right. I'll pay him a visit tomorrow after I shop."

Jungkook was about to continue talking to Jimin when he felt an arm crawl up his waist, followed by the deep voice saying his name, the person leaving soft kisses on his neck.

"T-Tae, I'm on the phone!" Jimin heard Jungkook hiss.

"Come on baby, let me feel the inside of this amazing body." Taehyung growled, beginning to suck on the younger's neck, his hands going down south making Jungkook squeak.

"Uh, I'm just gonna let you to do your own things. Talk to you later Jungkook." Jimin chuckled, hearing the younger squeak out a 'thank you' before hanging up.

Jimin sighed, his eyes looking up at his ceiling fan, bored out of his mind. The only thoughts running through it being food and that Yoongi guy.

It was quite strange for Jimin seeing a man wearing pastel clothing like that, maybe it was some kind of Seoul style that he didn't know about? Who knows.

All Jimin knew was that it was interesting him in some way, but he simply couldn't explain how.

*

*

*

"Eggs, Milk, Pasta..." Jimin read off of his shopping list in his phone, his cart nearly drowning with food, mentally sighing at the fact that he would need to carry all of these bags upstairs.

"I think I got everything-"

"Agh, let go of me you sicko!"

Jimin did an entire 180 as he heard the sound of yelling behind him, spotting a larger male with his arm around a younger looking one who wore an oversized black hoodie and jeans underneath, obviously trying to get out of his touch.

The guy who looked younger seemed, somewhat familiar to Jimin. And that was when it hit him as he began running towards the pair violently shoving the older off of the other, glaring at him harshly, seeing the older man scoff and walk away.

"T-thank you for-"

"You're Yoongi aren't you?"

The guy's ears went pink as he nodded softly. He began to look down towards his feet before snapping it back up again with wide eyes looking up at Jimin.

"Oh gosh, you're the guy I slammed the door on. Oh my god I am so sorry, I really didn't mean to I just go startled by seeing someone like you at my door and I didn't know what to do so I just panicked and—" Yoongi got cut off when Jimin placed his hand on top of his head, rubbing it softly with a smile.

"Don't worry, it's completely fine. But I will thank you for the cookies that you got me afterwards. They were really good." Jimin smiled down at Yoongi who's face lit up pink, tugging at the bottom of his hoodie.

"W-well I'm glad you liked them! But really though, thank you for saving me. I can't stand when guys try to pick me up in public, that one just didn't seem to get the hint."

"I hate guys like that. Who just disrespects someone as cute as you by trying to basically kidnap them? It's disgraceful." The anger was noticeable.

"Completely agree. I'm really not that cute so I don't see why guys just come anyways— sorry, I'm talking too much aren't I?"

"No, of course not. How can you say you aren't cute when you look like that?" Jimin asked softly, a small smile on his face.

"Your outfit, your hair, even despite knowing you only for a day and a half, to me you're absolutely beautiful. I really hope you never look down on yourself like this again." Jimin told him, softly brushing his hands through his mint hair, seeing as Yoongi blushed underneath him.

"I have to get going. I got a lot of groceries and some of this is ice cream that I really don't want to melt. Hopefully I'll see you again?" Jimin gave him one last smile before beginning to roll his cart away before hearing Yoongi behind him.

"I...I wan go too~" He mumbled, low enough that Jimin couldn't hear him.

"I'm sorry, were you talking to me?" Jimin asked.

"O-oh, I meant I can help you with your g-groceries! I only came here to buy goldfish and juice anyways." Yoongi quickly piped up, Jimin chuckling at how adorable he was being.

"Well, I guess you can. I could use the extra help with all of these."

"O-okay! Let's go."

┗━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━┛

Slow Updates but I'm getting there!

Christmas is coming so that means very slow updates with my books, hopefully you guys still enjoy anyways.