🍭 6

┗━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━┛

*

*

*

It was like a weight was lifted off Yoongi's shoulders. The car ride to the mall wasn't awkward and boring, it was social and fun! While Namjoon drove and Jin sat with him in the front, flirting, Yoongi and Jimin were talking about their favorite episodes from the 'BT21' show.

So far, Yoongi's face was pink due to their closeness. Namjoon has an entire box of crab plushies on the left side of the car, says he has to give most of them away because he has too god damn many at his place, making Yoongi sit in the middle while Jimin sat on the right, the two of them facing each other while Yoongi tried to remain calm as the younger's scent continued to pollinate his nose, holding back a grin.

"...I honestly can't believe that they aren't making a new season until 2 months from now. I really wanted to see how they'd defeat the evil saesang leader from destroying the city of Kpop!" Yoongi finished, watching as Jimin nodded, smiling as he leaned back on the window.

"Yeah, but since only Shooky and Chimmy are left after the evil saesangs captured everyone else, then maybe it'll be up to them to work together and stop her." His eyes found themselves trapped onto Yoongi's, taking in his dark hazel abyss as a big smirk stretched itself across his lips, a small thump in his chest as he continued looking at him.

He felt, different, when being with him. His chest never really beat like this for anyone else after a long time. But Yoongi, he was something special.

Little did the two friends know, a watchful eye was on them from the rear view mirror...

"Oh no!" Jin hissed as his pink chapstick flew out of his hands and on top of the mountain of crabs in the back, huffing in annoyance.

"Yoongi, sweetie, do you think you can get that for me?"

"O-okay!" Yoong turned away from Jimin, unbuckling his seat belt for a quick second and used his feet to push himself up to reach the chapstick, grabbing it.

Before being able to sit back down, the car jerked upwards, causing Yoongi to squeak as he stumbled, falling backwards and landing on a hard surface, shutting his eyes tight.

There were two surfaces he felt, one on his back, and one on his bottom, he also felt a pair of arms around him and the soft breathing next to his ears. "Hey, it's okay, you can open your eyes."

That smooth like butter voice, that tone....

Yoongi's eyes shot open, lifting his head up to see Jimin staring back down at him, arms secured around him tight as he was pressed against Jimin's stomach, bottom also pressed against his crotch.

"T-t-th..." Yoongi was speechless, face turning red as he felt the other hard surface on his bottom, covering his mouth as a muffled squeak left it.

"You two okay back there? Some idiot decided to put a fucking slab of wood onto the road for no goddamn reason." Namjoon grumbled as his eyes were fixated on the road while Jin giggled. "My chapstick Yoongi?"

"R-right! Sorry." Yoongi tried getting up, but Jimin's arms were still around him, not letting him go as his chin pressed against the top of his head.