🍭 8

┗━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━┛

*

*

*

"....a....little?" Jimin was breathless as his eyes looked back over towards Yoongi's room, he was speechless.

He didn't think he'd be brought back to this kind of thing for a while, yet here he was, taking care of one while his friends were gone. The more he had gone into thought about it, a little piece of a smile formed into his lips as he covered his cheeks with his hands, keeping them from rising more as he replayed the image of before back into his mind.

"J-jiminie..."

"D-don't scare Yoonie like that...!"

"Yoonie likes hair touchin'..."

"Ah!" Jimin exhaled as his face was covered with red. Yoongi, well, Yoonie was so fucking adorable, the most adorable little he's ever seen other than....

Well, that didn't really matter, the only thing on his mind was that mint haired gumdrop sleeping the other room. If anything, learning that he was a little made Jimin feel more fond for the boy, little giggles leaving his lips as he replayed those moments with Yoongi in his brain, shuffling around in the couch.

You see, Jimin is a man of many kinks, which is pretty surprising considering how he acts around people. But, he had a major kink for cute things, which is what got him into BT21 in the first place.

(not in that type of way tho :)))

Jimin calmed down, slapping his face a few times to simmer down, his big smile becoming a small one as he let out a deep breath, laying back onto the couch, hands behind his head.

"God, I shouldn't be acting like this should I? It's just not right to be overreacting like this about my friend..." he whispered to himself, his brain scolding him for acting in such a way.

"Although he's cute, you can't think of your friend like that in that kind of way Jimin, you sick fu—"

His thoughts had gotten interrupted by the sound of a door opening, looking back to see Yoongi's door opening quickly, a patch of messy mint hair exiting out of the room, along with the sound of pitter pattering feet as he saw the hair run towards him.

"J-Jiminie..." the little's voice squared out as Jimin saw Yoonie's head peek out from behind the other side of the couch, the two making eye contact.

"Y-yeah?" Jimin gulped as he bit his lip, face growing hot as he looked at Yoonie.

Yoonie had changed clothes, putting on a large black sweater that sunk below his neck, exposing his pale and smooth shoulders as his collarbone stuck out, trapping Jimin in a dazed trance. He had changed his shirts too, moving into very short black shorts, showing off his little thighs, making Jimin scream on the inside.

But the most noticeable thing Jimin caught, were the tears in Yoonie's eyes. His lips were glossy in the light along with his eyes as small tears fell down his cheeks, instantly getting Jimin's mind out of the gutter, standing up and quickly walking towards him. "What's wrong Yoonie? Are you hurt?"

Yoonie shook his head, not bothering to wipe his tears. "H-had nightmare of....red."

"Red?" Jimin asked, looking behind Yoonie and into his room before looking back, and raising an eyebrow.

"R-red.....red is bad, very bad." Yoonie whispered, clenching his sleeves as more tears started to run down his red cheeks. "Red h-hurt Yoonie, hurt him so b-bad, that Yoonie have another nightmare..."

The way the little spoke almost brought Jimin to tears, hearing the breaking in his small voice that he held Yoonie's hand, bringing him back to sit down with him on the couch, hugging him gently. "It'll be alright Yoonie, you've got Jin, Namjoon and me with you, so no red will ever hurt you again, okay?" He whispered to the boy, stroking his hair and back as he heard Yoongi softly cry into him, letting out tiny sniffles and whimpers as he held him.

They stayed like that for a couple of minutes before Yoongi pulled back from Jimin, the locking eyes once again. "Hmm?" Jimin asked.

Suddenly, Jimin was being pushed back onto the couch, laying in his back as Yoongi slid in top of him, hands beside Jimin's face as the older's eyes widened at their position. "Y-yoonie—!"

"P-pomise Yoonie something!" The little exclaimed, looking down at Jimin's red face as he felt like he was going to explode. "W-what is it?"

There was a little bit of silence until finally....

"Pomise Yoonie that you wont leave him!" Yoonie sobbed out, his once dried eyes become flooded as a stream of tears fell down onto Jimin's own face, the older shocked to say the least by his sudden sobbing and request. He didn't get the chance to speak as Yoonie kept going.

"P-pomise Yoonie you'll always be his friend! Pomise that you'll smile when Yoonie make a joke, when he smile too!"

"P-promise me that you'll never hate me!"

Jimin looked at him, he had changed back to quickly, his fist were clenching onto Jimin so tight that his hands turned red, his sweat making his hair a little wet as it hung off his head. His breathing was uneasy as his entire face became wet as his eyes stared so intensely into Jimin's.

The youngers face became serious, slowly sitting up as he kept looking at Yoongi, hands going down behind him and he pulled him closer to make sure he didn't fall off as he moved, removing one of his sleeves to wipe the tears away from his eyes, pinching his cheeks playfully, slightly opening his mouth.

"I will never leave you Yoongi, ever. You are one of the best people I've met ever since I moved to Seoul, even how we first interacted with each other was amazing. I'm so glad to be called your....friend." Jimin but his lip in the last part of his sentence as a single tear shed from his eye, smiling at the younger who bit his lip as well, faintly smiling back.

In that moment, so many things crossed Jimin's mind. Something inside of his wanted to just kiss the younger and tell him everything would be alright, wanted to stay like this forever, making him realize something....

Park Jimin, you just started falling for a little.

┗━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━┛

Ya missed me? 😋

EOC's are coming soon so I've been busy studying (even though I'm failing in math rn 😔)

But anyways, I love you all so much and from reading previous votes, the next chapter will beee....

YOONGI'S backstory 💕

Are you all ready? 😈