🍭5

┗━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━┛ 

*

*

*

Jin had came back to Yoongi's apartment, well, Yoonie's apartment, pouring some of his goldfish into a small blue bowl, setting the small box of apple juice on the kitchen island, looking back over to the younger who was rolling around on the couch, watching the older patiently. Jin turned around to the younger, tilting his head towards the food, gesturing for him to come.

"Yoonie, your goldfish are ready." Yoonie continued looking at the older, eyes becoming more dilated as he stuck out his bottom lip, causing Jin to chuckle. "You want me to carry you don't you?"

"Pwetty please?" Yoonie blinked his eyes a few times as his lips twitched up into a small smile.

Jin complied, walking over towards him and wrapping his arms around Yoonie's waist, picking him up swiftly, grinning at the younger's small giggle as he placed him down into the tall chair, pulling the bowl in front of him. Jin walked around the counter, placing his arms onto the table as he watched Yoonie happily eat the small goldfish, humming softly.

"Yoonie."

"Hmm?" Yoonie looked up at Jin with big eyes as he stopped munching on the cheddar delights, his right cheek filled with the unchrunched snacks.

"We're gonna go shopping tomorrow. Me, Joonie, and even Jimin agreed to come with us!" He exclaimed.

"Jiminie?" Yoonie asked, tilting his head to the side, eyes becoming wide.

"Yeah! He's gonna be shopping with us, isn't that fun?"

"Yeah, yeah! Jiminie very nice to Yoonie, I wan to be his friend!" The younger chimed.

"I bet you do, little one. Now finish up those goldfish, it'll be nap time soon." Jin softly spoke to him, playing with the little's mint hair as he nodded, digging back into his snack while sipping on his apple juice.

Once he was finished, Jin, being the caring and loving friend that he was, took the bowl and put it into the sink, throwing the empty juice box in the garbage as he looked back at Yoonie who's eyes were slowly opening and closing, hesitating to stay awake as his body swayed around in his chair.

"Come on sweetie, let's get you to bed." Jin whispered, holding out his hand to the younger who shook he head, pushing his hand away, grunting softly.

"M'not sleepy!" He whined, his head weighing down, nearly falling onto the counter when Jin quickly held his hand out, catching it swiftly while chuckling as he looked down at him. "I think you are. Come on, let's get you to bed." Jin held out his hand once again, Yoongi at first refusing, but tiredly took it, leaning against the older's body as Jin led him down the hallway, putting the little one to sleep.

*

*

*

"You're hanging with your neighbor and his friends?"

"Yeah! Yoongi's friend Jin had invited me to hang with them at the mall. I really feel a friendly vibe between me and him, Yoongi seems super nice!" Jimin chirped into his phone as he began brushing his teeth, fixing his messy bed hair in his bathroom mirror.