🍭 4

┗━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━┛

*

*

*

Yoongi scurried out of Jimin's apartment, giving him another wave goodbye before closing the door behind him, rushing back to his place, spotting a tall black haired man impatiently tapping his foot on the ground, spotting Yoongi as he frowned.

"God, what the hell took you so long?" He scolded, Yoongi pouting at him as he got his key off of the scrunchy around his wrist, going to open the door.

"I was at my neighbors...." He mumbled, opening the door and letting the older, who's eyes widened, inside.

"You? Hanging out with neighbors? Since when?" He scoffed, jumping down onto Yoongi's fluffy white couch.

"S-Shut up Jin! He helped me at the store so I helped him with his groceries!" Yoongi explained, locking the door behind him before joining the older on the couch.

"What did he help you with?"

"Well some guy tried to pull me out of the store with him and he saved me, the least I could do was help him with his groceries." Yoongi mumbled, crossing his arms as he let his feet swing at the edge of the couch.

Jin's eyes widened as he leapt over to the younger, grabbing his shoulders. "Oh my god my poor baby, that guy didn't hurt you did he?"

"N-no, he didn't get the chance to. Jimin stopped him before he could." Jin sighed, hugging Yoongi tightly, caressing his back.

"Well I'm glad you're all right. That Jimin guy, he seems to sound like a real hero coming from you huh?" Jin snickered as he pulled Yoongi away, looking down at the younger's who's cheeks turned into a faint pink, eyes darting to the floor.

"Yeah, he kind of is..." Jin caught the younger's tiny smile, giggling.

"You seem into him Yoongi." He smirked, Yoongi shaking his head repeatedly.

"No I'm not! I just, really wanna be his friend that's all. He seems really nice a-and I don't want to get my hopes up like with Hos-"

He paused, the reference of the name alone causing a shudder to go down his spine, his eyes dilating, becoming big and his lip quivered. Jin noticed his change, his eyes softening as he wrapped his arms back around Yoongi.

"You okay pumpkin? You shouldn't have even tried to say his name, you know how it causes you to turn-"

"M'sorry Jinnie. Yoonie won't do it again." Yoonie mumbled, his eyes becoming glossy as the older sighed, giving the little a small smile.

"It's okay cutie pie, now, are you hungry?" Yoonie nodded as he clung onto Jin's pastel pink tee, the older gushing in response, pinching his puffy cheeks, picking him up by his thighs and beginning to walk towards the kitchen before Yoonie's gasp caused him to stop.

"J-jinnie!" Yoongi exclaimed to the older. "Yes?"

"Goldfishies at Jiminie's!" Yoonie chanted, pointing towards the front door.

"You left goldfish at Jimin's?" Yoonie nodded repeatedly. "Okay, I'll go and get it for you. Do you remember the room he's in?"

"Uh huh! Um..." Yoonie scratched at his head, putting on an adorable thinking face before a lightbulb lighting up in his head. "302!"

"Alright, I'll be back okay?" Jin set Yoonie down onto the floor, watching as the little waved goodbye to him as he left, closing the door behind him.

*

*

*

"DASHI RUN RUN RUN!" Jimin sang, prancing around his apartment using his soda bottle as a microphone while dressed in basketball shorts and a white tee.

Although disappointed at Yoongi's leave, Jimin was having a great old time listening to music while waiting for his fries to finish in the oven.

Unfortunately his singing was stopped by a knock at the door, causing him to pause his music on the tv, walking towards he door and opening it, greeted by a tall guy with black hair and broad shoulders grinning at him.

"Hello." Jimin greeted him.

"Hi there, I'm Yoongi's friend Jin.
Nice to meet you." He extended his hand, Jimin taking it and shaking it with a welcoming smile.

"Nice to meet you too. How can I help you?"

"Oh, Yoongi told me that he left some food of his here. I came to pick it up for him."

"Oh yeah, he did bring a bag of food from the store here. Let me get it for you." Jimin said, rushing towards the kitchen, searching around the place before finding Yoongi's small grocery bag that held two bags of goldfish and apple juice inside.

"Here you go." Jimin handed the bag to Jin who gave a friendly smile bowing slightly. "Thanks."

Before Jin turned around to leave, he looked back at Jimin, smile still on his face. "Hey, Jimin?"

"Yes?"

"How about you hang out with us tomorrow? Me, Namjoon, Yoongi, and You. We'll be hanging at the mall at 1."

"Oh sure! I'm not doing anything anyways."

"Great." Jin smirked, turning away to leave, waving goodbye as he began to walk away.

"See you soon."

┗━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━┛

Oof, shitty chapter 😔

Hope y'all can forgive me 😔✊🏾