🍭 7

┗━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━┛

*

*

*

Screaming, pure screaming.

Jimin with sweat down his forehead as he felt Yoongi's head go into his chest, his cries causing a vibration in his shirt.

Yoongi has busted into tears, having a panic attack right after just seeing the guy before them, his face a dangerous red as tears soaked his top.

"W-woah man is he okay?!" The red haired man exclaimed, looking at Jimin with worried eyes.

Jimin was panicking as well, eyes more on the fearful side as he struggled to make words. "I-I d-don't know! Yoongi, c-calm down-"

"B-bad man! B-bad man! Go away!!" The older shrieked, taking his face out of Jimin's chest, taking his bag of clothes and chucking it at the man, hitting him straight in the chest, the people around them gasping.

"Yoongi!" Jimin gasped as the older went straight back into his chest, his screaming only ceasing slightly, only whimpering and shaking in Jimin's arms.

This wasn't good, Jimin had no idea what was going on nor what to do. He had to find Jin and Namjoon, right the hell now.

As scared as he was, Jimin tried getting up, but Yoongi only pulled him back down. "N-noh! No go!" He whimpered.

"Yoongi, I'm going to take you to Jin okay?" Jimin put his hands through the older's hair, thankfully calming him down more, softly nodding to him as he sniffled, breathing heavily.

Jimin looked around them, seeing the judging gaze of everyone around them, gritting his teeth. "Go back to whatever the hell you're doing! Don't mind us, look somewhere else!" He snapped, feeling older grip on his shirt tighter.

Very quickly at the sudden deep tone in his voice, the people around them flinched and turned away instantly, acting as if the two didn't exist. Taking the opportunity, Jimin made Yoongi stand up, holding his hand tightly with their bags in his other hand, quickly rushing towards the bathroom area, hoping to find the two.

*

*

*

"Jin! Namjoon!" Jimin called out, finding the two leaving the family restroom smiling at each other, their smiles fading once they saw Yoongi whimpering, beginning to ball once he made eye contact with Jin.

"Oh my goodness, Yoongi! Jimin, what happened?!"

"Some guy came towards us asking me for directions and Yoongi just started to freak out and c-cry!" Jimin was out of breath while explaining, Yoongi letting go of his hand and rushing into Jin's chest.

"R-red hair! R-red hair bad man! H-hobi! H-h...." Yoongi couldn't even finish his sentence, trembling as he struggled to talk.

"Shit, Jimin....Yoongi doesn't like guys with red hair. They...scare him, a lot." Namjoon sighed, stroking Yoongi's hair softly while Jin pressed his forehead against Yoongi's humming softly to him.