The sassy 5 year old

"Mommy Daddy,can i go outside and play with Lindsey and Hannah?"Sapphire ask runing into the house from the back door.She stood there twirling her loose hair,god stwap acting like me!!

"Sapph (Saff),arent those the girls that tease you because of you have bad asmia?"I ask siting up.She looks down and begins messing with her green to-to."Yes mommy but they are my friends"She pouts.

I look back at Jack giveing him a pleeding look.He got the idea and he walks to our 5 year old daughter."Princess"he starts.Jack pushes a peice of her hair behind her ear before starting agian."If they are mean to you,tease you,or hurt you in anyway...They're not your friends"He says.

"Okay Daddy"She says smileing at him.GOSH she has the same smile as Jack."Can i go tell them i can't play?"She asks."Yes you can Sapph"Jack says kissing her fore head.She giggles and runs to the frount door.She slides on her siliver toms and opened the frount door reveling twin girls.One with blond hair(Hannah)and one with red hair(Lindsey)."Hey Sapphi-"Was all we herd before she shut the door.

Sapphire's P.O.V.

"Hey Sapphire!"Lindsey yelled to me."Hey Lindsey,hi Hannah"I say plainly.Hannah glares at me,"Why are you being such a baby"she says with sass."I cant play today"I say turning back to the frount door.

"Why!"Hannah asks yanking my ponytail."Oww"I yell while being jerked and hiting the concreat."Because!You are mean to me and you are not my friend if you're mean to me!"I yelled standing up.

"Shut up before you have a asmia attack."Lindsey teased."Shut does not go up! pay attion in class"I say repeating what mommy said.She just stands there looking at me.I snap my fingers in the air and walk into my house.